Posts by Zebraztorm

Hi all,

I use an Atomic CLR as a monitor for my unpowered toaster, but struggle to get a decent sound out of it at higher volumes. On low volumes and with earphones all is wel.

Almost all profiles are thin and fizzy. The only thing that works is a high pass filter at somewhere under 4000H z in an EQ slot. ?(

I have read a lot of tips and followed them all. , but it seems my ears can only be pleased when the highs are rolled off as far as under 4000 Hz.

Anyone else using an EQ as drastic as i am? :/

Hi all,

Send already this message to support but maybe someone here knows whats going on?

Toaster on OS 6xxxx connected to RM VS 2xxxx. All fine but changing a rig name in RM made my Kemper freeze and it won't reboot.

Tried rebooting holding resp. the rig button, quick button and system button switching to tuner mode but to no avail.

First encounter with a toaster freezing.

Any thoughts?

Just sharing. I was lucky enough to find a as new case for my Toaster. Snug fit and looking the part.

Just look for a used case on the market and for just littke money you can protect your gear.

Sharing my happiness 8o

Hi Guys,

After I had encountered problems with my Stage, I decided to return it. Too much bad things going on with the Stage.

I decided to go for a Toaster with remote. And wisely updated only tot 6, not the newest firmware. And this works great!

Easier to dial in and safer on stage. I am back. A different Kemper. Same great sounds though! :)

Hi Alex,

I have had some of the thoughts you are having. New to Kemper and getting cold feet reading about and experiencing some flaws in the software.:/ Have been in touch with support and they have responded immediately and were very helpful. And all of the fellow Kempeneers

here know their stuff and have proven to be a great help also. For me I am looking at the Stage at what it is. A great sounding piece of engineering what will make your tone come to live and is so much easier to dial in then the competitors. And I have tried them all. After a few days you will get to know your Stage and will only be happy you have switched to Kemper. They say relax and enjoy, and I think you should. Dial in your tones, get acquainted and please your ears, for that is what it's all about. And it looks to me that it's roadworthy enough. Time will tell, but I don't think Kemper will let you down when it comes to solving issues, might there eventually be some.:thumbup:

Have you updated to OS 7.01B already?

Greetz,

Martijn

Hi MuktiG,

Thanks for your reply. :thumbup:Yes I am sure RM was not connected when the clock error occurred.

I have contacted support already and will let you know what they have to say.
    I will use your procedure to place a rig in a slot. I think I was at fault because I selected a rig, as you decribed and pressed the footswitch of the slot I wants to be the rig in. That worked, but apparently not every time. Forgot all about the "Store" button, I guess:/=O

Greetz,

Martijn

Hi guys,

Been testing my stage extensively and I have some questions. Maybe some of you can shed some light on these.?

First it froze when changing effects parameters. ( stated "assembling rigs...")I have updated tot the latest firmware (7.01) from support on the website and it looks like it was solved.

A few hours later it froze again.:/ Got an error regarding the clock settings. Strange. It was set, but I had to set it again. Problem looks to be solved.

It got me worried now. I have opened a ticket already, but maybe some of you recognize this?

Than I downloaded Rig Manager. It worked oke, at first. The next day however, it could not connect to the stage. RM froze. The procedure stated was first to start up the Stage and after that de RM. Tried different USB cables and another PC. I then opened RM, with the Stage connected and fired up the Stage and it worked again. Ingolf's procedure (thanks).

Just saying this in case some of you might have the same issue.:thumbup:

I have read the manual ( I'm already dizzy, ..so many pages..=O) but for the life of me, I do not understand how to get a rig in a specific slot. Some times, with sheer luck, have managed, but can someone explain in simple terms how I have to dot that?

I thought importing them and assigning them to a slot and a footswitch might be easier by RM, but again, I can't get my head around it. Yes, I AM new to Kemper and to the Stage.

I know it's all a matter of trying, but some tips are very welcome!

All in all, I am very happy with my Stage;). The sounds are incredible and it is by far the easiest way to get killer amps and tones, compared to the endless tweaking of my Atomic Amplifier. The sounds are so much fuller and thicker and the effects are insanely good (especially the reverbs and delay's)

A happy Kemper still.:)

Greetz,

Martijn

Hee Martijn - (de naam is Hans by the way) Ya I use RM and have updated the OS - I'm on a 'normal' profiler though - not sure what problems might occur with Stage...
    Normally I would hesitate too but my Profiler came with system 5.5 and there were some new reverbs in the later systems that I liked, so just had to do it :)
    So I had to go to 6.0 first and then went to 7 and now it's 7.01 I think? The latest anyway...
    7 did crash a couple of times - so it kept hanging on some parameter changes, but since I'm pretty much used to working with computers and software that's not really a strange thing to me :)

And I must say that the latest software so far has not given me real problems, although at the moment I'm importing rigs from USB stick which is REAL slow and I have cancelled once already...

Hi Hans,

Thanks. I am no software guru, ..not even close, so I think I will wait a bit longer, until all the reported bugs are solved.Better safe than sorry!

Hi,

My name is Martijn. I'm from Julianadorp, the Netherlands.

I have been playing in a band for (more then) several years , though I am not professional by a long shot

I've already spotted several fellow countrymen praising their Kempers.

I am very happy to join the Kemper club, now owning my first ever Kemper. The new Stage, that is.

Received mine on my birthday, the 30th of July. So how is that for presents 8o

I have been exploring her at every free moment, since I own it. It is such a wonderful en good sounding piece of gear!!:thumbup:

So far I haven't explored other profiles then the ones it came with, but I am very impressed already.

I have tried the Helix, AX8, Mooer GE300 and up until now I have only been happy with My Atomic AA3.

When the stage was announced I just had to give it a try.

I am very pleased that the sounds "out of the box" are so good and you barely have to tweak and eq them.

I can't wait to try it through my CLR in our band rehearsal room.

So far this seems to be exactly what I have hoped and have been searching for.

I haven't installed the Rig Manager nor updated to the latest OS (7.01b?) because it seems better to wait till all the bugs are fixed.

Greetz,

Martijn