Posts by Haphazard

Thank you for the reply. You were correct, I had the effect loop in the chain without the pedals. I feel like a real idiot now haha. But I am happy there isn’t something wrong with it.

Hey all. I am hoping for some help before I put in a ticket.

There is something going on with my output. I am using SPDIF and I can only get output when I use the Stack setting. Before I was running Git/Master Left so I could use SPDIF 1 as a DI Track and SPDIF 2 as the Kemper tone. When I try that setting now I only get the DI on SPDIF 1 and do not get any output on SPDIF 2. The output LED does not light up either. I have updated to the latest OS hoping that would solve the issue but it hasn't. I am hopeful this is not a hardware issue, but I am starting to worry that it is. Does anyone have any tips or input?

Thanks!

I can not get Rig Manager 3.0 Beta to see my Kemper (Powered Head)

It says my Kemper needs an update and the profiler has to be 7.1.12 or higher...I have updated the Kemper to the latest which is 7.1.5. I am at a complete loss....Instead of getting to play with the new editor, I have no manager at all.

Also, the beta box in preferences is checked but grey.

Hey all. Hopefully I am posting this in the right spot, people care and understand what I am saying, etc.

I love my Kemper. I have never been able to get the same results using anything else, especially in recording. The one thing that I find hard to do with it though is to add in effects and such easily. I know it is possible and I will need to spend the time to learn and use it in order to set up performances for a live setting/recreating the recordings. But what I am thinking - the Bias FX2 has a really nice user interface and looks to be easy to use and do things on the fly. Right now they are offering the standard FX2 for like $50. So I am thinking about maybe trying it for that modest investment to maybe put after my Kemper in the chain? Does anyone do this or see pros/cons to doing this?