Posts by slowery

Blending between two amps by assigning the morphing function to an expression pedal basically creates sort of a variable third hybrid amp. I found that positioning the expression pedal towards the cleaner Fender tone for rhythms was very useful during live performances, without having to "switch" completely to the Fender model. It's just a little more subtle approach than the hitting a foot switch. In other words, you don't have to go completely Fender if you don't want to.

The Roland GP100 didn't have the best amp models, but it was extremely versatile and tweak-able in real-time. Very underrated at the time considering it was made in the mid 1990's. Still is in many ways, even by today's standards. They packed a lot of functionality into a single rack space unit.

I would like to be able to morph between 2 rigs. My Roland GP100 would do that back in the 1990's. I could morph anywhere between a Fender and a Marshall. It was pretty versatile, although the amp models weren't as good as what you find today.

The seam is in the middle of the shell, half way across the top and bottom, reinforced by a 25x3mm strip glued across the seam on the inside of the shell. There is very little stress put on this area. The stress is mostly towards the corners, which have no joints.

The cabinet was printed on a 3d printer with a 300x300mm size bed. The cabinet model was split into 2 pieces to fit on the bed. I used PLA filament for the cabinet and TPU (more flexible) filament for the feet. The total cost was about $60, including the Tolex. I created the model using Fusion 360. The printing process was very slow...about 5 days total to print. Virtually no sanding required before applying the Tolex. See attached picture taken before applying Tolex.

I have setup the FCB1010 to switch ON/OFF the Kemper reverb module. The footswitch works but I do not get the feedback status light on the FCB1010. I've tried several other assignments and all work properly except for Reverb. Is there a known bug in the Uno4Kemper chip? Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,

Steve