Posts by MartinAsdr

OD stomps......Univibe.....dual amps......kemper 2.0......etc....

There will always be something to discuss I’m sure :D

Is dual amp is expected someday ?

May be hopefully an update on how add those low end, i mean you can crucify me for saying that but Bias Fx and look at the price to really understand, does have dual amp as well low ends therefore there is reasons to complain imo. Its kind sad i have to switch between these two unit to get the sound i really enjoy that's why i can't wait for the editor to come out, my mind might change after that. If not, selling the amp might sadly happen. Spending extra money on frfr cab or subwoofer to add consistencyto the sound is realy annoying

Every kobs even the master volume of the Kemper that's why i'm confusing. Anyway don't give you an headach try to solve my problem, the amp is probably not the best solution to reach my needs.

Thank you anyway for your help

My bad sorry i thought he the master of Kemper it was a tribute anyway it's done you know.

I'm not sure what you mean by "if it doesn't work". I thought you were getting the sound but it was just super loud. If that's the case just use the master volume on the front of the Kemper instead of the amp volume. Have I misunderstood the issue?

Every Knob turned to 0 even the reverb since it was maybe supposed to be in the effects loop but still, so so loud the speaker is even cracking

Just new to Kemper i can't belive a 7 years old product has not yet got a software editor. I sold my stupidly expensive Axe Fx to move for a cheap amp simulator which is Bias Fx and both had editor it's realy sad bc its a downgrade compare to the other i'm not event talking about Helix. I honestly barely used it since i got it it's not as convinient as i thought it was to dial direclty on the unit, the small screen doesn't handle well all the informations and make it unclear to setup for a good tone.

Hi, iv's found this guy's video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    that teach how to play the kpa throught the effects loop of the amp to next go trought de guitar cab. So i did that and it ended up i could'nt control de sound that was coming out of the cab it was crazy loud, did i made something wrong accordingto this guys it works

Hi, i get bored of monitoring system it's to flat for me, i'm plannig to buy a 2 x 12 Harley Benton with v30 speaker which seems to be a good value for money but anyway, which power amp under 200€ would fit the best for the Kemper ?

And also i changed the name of a rig directly in the kemper and marked it as favorite but doesn't in RM, is there a refresh button or something somewhere ? And vice versa when editing on rm and then actualised on the kemper

When switching between headphone, monitoring or active cab what setting do i have to change the preset since i on't want to change it all ? Ex : with headphone i've got more treble but i don't want to mess with the setting of the amp the screw everything, is it something related to the cab module ?

I don't want to to flood the forum with a other question related to the rig so i ask here. How Rig Manager communicate with the Kemper ? If i delete a rig on teh RM does it delete it also in the KPA ? Cause i wan't to almost erase all the profile but ot all of them. Also do i have to go for usb stick transfert or can use RM to transfer new rigs ?

So the editor should come with RM3 ? By editor i mean like an Axe edit but for kemper. The Kemper is still much more ergonomic than the axe but still, dial directly on a pc/ mac screen would be even easier

Well, kind of. But the most frustrating thing is that i've using Bias Fx for a while on the same setup but it sounded kind of better.. I will try a different placement and may cab settings it might be where is the problem

Hi, i got a Kemper Yesterday and puged in into my yamaha hs7 and the least i can say is that the sound coming from the monitoring is very very "flat". I'm not new i come from Bias Fx so i know how flat sound monitoring systems but does adding a subwoofer like the Hs8s or any other will make the sound more "enjoyable" ?

Ps: i plugged my Hi Fi system and obviously those system are more for entertainement than studio use but the monitoring lack of bass is a bit annoying