Posts by Nenad Ptic

V8guitar
    Yeah mate, you're right! I was thinking about profiling my amps before I sell them. I have a THC Sunset Combo 212. A great sounding amp. I might profile this one. The other two (Fender Super Sonic Twin & Roland Blues Cube Artist) are not so important ...

I tried to install the 64 bit version but I couldn't because it wouldn't run on my system. So it would be bad news for me if RM runs on 64 bit only! I may try and reinstall the 32 bit version and see what happens. But there is still this other issue with the USB-stick ...

Hey guys,

I have a poblem with Rig Manager but it's not all:

Problem 1: First I tried to transfer some profiles to my new Stage Kemper via USB-stick. Didn't work because everytime I plugged in the stick, the Kemper would freeze and I had to restart it.

Problem 2: Then I tried it via Rig Manager which I already installed (32 bit version on W10). First I connected the Kemper to my computer via USB cable and then I started the Kemper. After that I started Rig Manager but nothing happened. Rig Manager would't pup up. Then I started Rig Manager without the Kemper connected to my computer and Rig Manager worked. After that I connected the Kemper but Rig Manager would not recognize it. I went back to step one, connected the Kemper to my computer started it and then started Rig Manager. And suddenly Rig Manager popped up, communication between Kemper and Rig Manager began and everything seemed to be ok. But then I realized that Rig Manager did not find Kemper profiles (.kipr) on my computer. When I tried to solve that issue Rig Manager froze up. I went back to step one but had the same problems all over again ... :cursing:

Hope you guys know what's going on here and help with problem 1 & 2. Thank you in advance.

I think she woke up as soon as I hit the first note 8o

Well I had the same thoughts about selling the other stuff (which is brilliant btw) but you know how it works:
    You sell because you think you don't need it anymore and then after a while you find yourself regretting it. So I think I'll keep the most of it just for peace of mind ...

... I did and do not regret it! Went to Session Music Frankfurt yesterday, just to check out what's new. Came out with a brand new Stage Kemper. Back home I had to sneak into the house, so my wife wouldn't see what I was holding in my hands. I was lucky: she took a nap!

Hooked it up to the Laney Power Cab and ... wow! Never had such a good digital unit and I had a lot of those. My last purchase was the Line 6 HX Stomp which is currently on my main effect-board but the Kemper beats it all. Took me a while to figure it out and then changed some profiles to my liking. The best way to describe the Stage Kemper: it inspires me!

I'm looking forward to explore this beautiful thing :)