Posts by jfischer518

Hi Folks - Does anyone have a similar setting to the "Sweet child of mine" wah settings? Finally learned the song over lockdown and now just need to add the wah ;)

Thanks

I believe he used a standard crybaby for Sweet child of mine. All the different settings are on the first page.

GCB95 modded with Whipple inductor by Don Petersen

Manual 3.6

Peak 7.4

Pedal Range +25%

Peak Range -37%

Mix 94%

Editor's Note:

Dunlop Cry Baby Standard Wah GCB95.

I added a video link in the FAQ section of my site with a tutorial about importing performances. Most of the die-hard Kemper users prob have that covered by now, but it's helpful to people that haven't had it as long.

I found it rather intuitive. I have only been a Kemper user since August but it just made sense to me. I am a techie so I may need a little less help then others when it comes to figuring out that kind of thing but that you for the extra effort for all those that are not technical.

It would but it would require a completely new LCD panel as the backlight is fixed for the full display...

That does bring to mind something that would be cool though. If we could assign a color per rig in a performance that could be very useful. With a feature like that you could tell what patch you were on from across the room and would no longer need to be standing over the unit to know.

I keep looking at drive pedals but I have always really likes the sound of tube overdrive. As much as I would like to see the new overdrives, I have been having a hard time letting myself by OD pedals.

I picked up the Crank n go and the 2020 last night. So far I am loving the Soldano performances best right now. I have yet to try any of the rigs and just been testing my wife's patience with the performances since last night

Coming over from the Helix, the effects is that only thing that I miss. Fortunately the only effects I use most are the reverb and delay and sometimes pitch shift or phaser. I would love to see more and enhanced overdrives but I have always relied on natural amp overdrive when I am going for the overdrive tone. A lack of a Klon, King of tone or OCD have not been a deal breaker for me.

Out of all of the things that can be done in the rig manage, I can not think of a single piece of metadata for rigs that does not translate into the Kemper. I would hate to imagine what king of unintended results would come from having a jpg or png file attached to a rigs metadata. Do I think it would be cool, sure.

I would be useful to be able to add a pic file to profiles, seeing how i profile my amp or which amp . Just something that i think would be useful and cool !

I dont see Kemper adding that kind of feature. That would be information that is only available within the rig manager. The screens on the remote, stage and other products simply dont have the resolution to show a jpg image.

Thanks for the links! Not sure if I've seen them but I'll give them a watch soon.:)

This video will help specifically with being able to assign a rig to button 1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Difference between a regular instrument cable, and a Speaker cable (for the Kabinet). This is why I waited a day. Kemper said the other cable would overheat. It was worth the 1-day wait.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here are a couple of reaper vids I found that originally made me want to check it out.