Posts by jfischer518

Hello,

I bought my first Kemper in August when the stage can out. I had been a Helix user for years and once the "all-in-one" form factor was out, I had to have it. I sold my Helix to partially fund the Kemper Stage and then once I was able to profile my Archon 50, I sold that as well (those profiles are available on exchange, Search Archon and author is Jim F). I really got to the point that I could not stand the constant tweaking to get a good tone. Currently my preferred way to play my Stage is into the Orange Pedal Baby 100 into a Mesa Lonestar 212. I have been enjoying the tones I get and look forward to the up coming updates and releases.

I see one major thing missing from many of these posts that are defending a lack of an editor. They announced and editor at wind NAMM 2019 and even showed a demo of it. No Ford wouldn't upgrade the electronics for free after 12 month, no Gibson wouldn't offer to upgrade your pickups for free but neither of them promise those things either. Now before everyone starts flaming me (actually left the Facebook group over the crap this topic starts), I doubt I would use the editor much after the first use. I left the Helix because I was sick of all the tweaking.

Forums and social media would almost die off with no editor or reverb to bitch about.