Posts by jfischer518

Here are a few of the ones that I enjoy that you did not list.

Scissors

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Outlander

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Whos gonna be the one - live

And I like the live version better

If you deleted that many Rigs it'd possibly explain issues you might've had that led you to make the decision to reset in the fist place IMHO.

Not a good idea to hold that many Rigs in the Kemper I reckon; you'd have been right at the limit.

I did actually speak to the CEO of Kemper US when I got my original replaced. He had seen that I had over 900 amps and recommend that I keep them under 700. I have noticed that it performs better and boots faster since I did that. With the profiler being able to demo profiles from the local library and the Rig Exchange there is really no need to have everything loaded in the profiler.

If we could get Marshall, Fender, Mesa and PRS to create their official profiles that would be awesome. Just have someone that knows how to profile do it. It is great that Dr Z made official ones but he is an amp builder not a recording engineer or profile maker.

The physical manuals that come with the Profilers are only quick start guides. They don’t cover a third of the capabilities of the units.

I was addressing the statement that the Stage does not come with a manual not the content of that manual. In fact I also stated that he should still download the online manual.

Consider the powercab plus a jack of all trades, master of none. Great price, especially used. There's a Tone Junkies shootout on youtube where it gets a lot of praise. I think you can also use midi to control the speaker models so you might be able to do that from the Kemper Control.

I have to agree, it may not be the best FRFR or even the best speaker sim but it does them both and better than the lower priced stuff. In my opinion it is the best bang for the buck option out there

I have owned both the Powercab + and now I own the standard Powercab. I want back to the Powercab after trying other solutions like the Headrush 108. I like the speaker design and the wood cab of the Powercab, it is a great solution without the extreme cost of the Mission or Atomic cabs. I did a review video on the Powercab as well.

I would use the FRFR mode on the Mission. As for the connections from the Kemper, I would Connect to the Mesa cab via the monitor connection with the can off then you can connect the Mission cab via the master out. That will allow you to have the cab sims in place for your Mission and not your Mesa without having to make any changes when you change your speaker. This is how I have my Mesa cab and Powercab connected.

hi everyone I,m looking at mounting my foot controller into the rack lid and was planning on fixing it using the rubber feet and some longer screws . was just wondering if anyone knew the size(thread and length) of said screws

many thanks

fitzy

If you have a hardware store near you, most of them have a board in the fasteners isle that would let you check the pitch/thread of the screw.

I know that. How to do it on unit? Without rig manager.

This should help, It all works the same on the stage

Here is a vid I made a while ago on profiling with the Stage. You would only need to replace the load box return with you mic input

OK cool, thanks. My buddy gave me the mics knowing they didn't need power … I presume.

The adaptor cable is brand new.

And just to confirm, the manual says TRS back into RETURN1. Not a standard instrument cable?

You may need a XLR to TRS adaptor. It does need to be a balanced input.

Cool thank you. I will check it out. I had one of the original first run MT15s and loved it, only got rid of it because I had the chance to get an Archon.

Lead channel. bass 12.30 mid 13 treb 14 o'clock. Gain 9. Presence 13