Posts by Craig F

Hi All,

I've had my Stage for almost a month now, and up until this point have had no problems, however, this morning I've tried to use the looper, and when I press switch 5 to change the recording speed to half, it just flashes but doesn't latch.

If I hold the switch down, it does record at half speed, but when I release it, it plays back at full speed, then pressing it again, it will work as normal. If I reboot, it goes back to not working again, until I do what I have described above.

Normally, when I power down, I have made sure that I am not in looper mode, but I distinctly remember that the last before I starting having this problem, that I shut it down while still in looper mode, so I'm sure it's just a software glitch.

So my question is, firstly, is anyone else having any issue with the 7.09 upgrade and the looper, and secondly, (apologies if this is a dumb question) can I roll back the software on the Stage, just by putting a USB stick with an earlier software version on and rebooting.....then the logic is to reinstall an earlier version then upgrade again through rig manager to bring me back to version 7.09 and hopefully without the looper glitch.

Thanks

Craig.

Enjoy, I'm pretty new to it too.....still a bit overwhelmed but the number of great rigs that I'm having trouble choosing which ones to use!