Posts by BulletFace

So...noob asking qustions number 10945.

I have kemper stage and its connected it to my Kompelete Audio 6 Mk2 which i really like. I use it with my Neural Dsp plugins and it works flawlessy with that combination and sound is spot on.

The problem is that i when i connect my kemper stage into same interface the sound aint that great. And especially the effects sound that they are lacking something?. I have been having problems getting the sound i want and now i think i might know where the problem is. I have been connecting the stage into my interface with good RCA (s/pdif) cable from my kemper output into my interface. But what i have understood you need two cables it to work properly? Is this true.

At least it would explain my problems getting good sounds since i just yesterday used kemper with headphones first time and it sounded a lot better already.

The original Kemper's had some issues with the multi-color LED's which has been fixed for quite some time.

I am sure they will get their heads around any issues that pop up and fix them quickly. Still, anyone should be wary of being on the "bloody edge" of technology.

Yeah, I have no doubt in my mind that folks at kemper will find solution to all these problems, but i have to admit that i was sorely disappointed to Stage having so much problems. And that Rig Manager was a fucking nightmare. I have had helix stomp for a while now and have had zero problmes with it. Im glad that i have it and will definetly keep it as a spare. Its pretty much perfect for that.

Just had to return my stage to local dealer so they can go through all the errors it had. At gig on Saturday the first Footswitch button stopped working. Wasn’t really pleased at the moment.

It’s shame since I loved the sounds I was getting out of it. I really hope they get the quality control soon in place.

Ah, OK just checked the specs. They both have a momentary switch and 10k linear pots so they are the same pedals but the Helix has some strange wiring that allows it to work with 2 TS cables rather than the normal 1 TRS and 1 TS used by nearly everyone else including Kemper. They even mention hat you need to use a TRS adaptor for the HX Stomp

What is trs adaptor? I just have normal Y-trs cable with my stomp and it works just like it should.

Damn, man. Now you got me jealous. You got Corgan strat.

I was really looking forward to this since I love Fortin nameless suite, but this was quite disappointing. Found 1 or 2 profiles which i liked. Just downlaoded some free sinful pack from which i found instantly 20 proflies that went instantly to use.

If it’s TRS it will work. If it’s TS it won't.

Make sure to calibrate the pedal and experiment with the pedal type (1 or 2) as well.

It is TSR but i actually reached out to mission engineering and asked them about it and they said that it wont work. Only the toe swtich woks, but cant do anything with the pedal otherwise.

Dunno if I can asnwer to all of your questions but ill try.

1) I dont own heardush, but i seriously doubt that it will ever be as loud as your 4x12 will be.

2) Maybe two headrush might cut through if you raise them on poles.

3). You dont need poweramp with active speaker so yes turn off poweramp.

Im in similar situation with you. And what i would suggest that you either get decent FRFR maybe Friedman ASC-12 or IEM:s and headrush.

I just got IEM:s and im just about to order headrush. Im pretty sure that will IEM:s it will be okay. But probably not without.

Hi

I had the similar problem but 7.01 fiexed. Anyhow what i noticed that the port where you put the usb cable is somewhat loose? When i put the cable in it goes all the way in, but if i touched even so lightly it moves to the left. Is it something to be worried about? I tried it with 3 differecnt basic cables with same results.

Hi

I have sort of same kind of problem. I have line6 hx stomp and with that SP1-L6h ex pedal, whicih is TRS pedal. I tried it into port 3 where it says wah pedal should go, but i cant get it to work. Am i out of luck with that ex pedal or is there some way to make it work?