Posts by Narwhal

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated:

Recently, my powered Kemper head's cabinet output has stopped working. I do know that it's not the cables or speakers, I have tested those already and all other components are fully functioning. Whenever I try to play the head through a cabinet, I get no sound whatsoever, which is confusing because the input and output indicators show that a signal is going through and sending, and the power amp is showing as working (I can hear it working when I turn it off and on while running the Kemper through the monitor output).

I have already tried a factory reset and turning the power amp off and on. All other outputs work just fine, it's only when I try to run through a cabinet with the cabinet output that it won't work. Any help would be so so so appreciated!!

I have a Mission Expression pedal (EP1-KP) and as I recently got my remote, I would like to use the Mission just as a volume pedal for right now as I already have a wah pedal I like. As I'm trying to get it set up and connect I can't get it to work and it just makes everything go complete silent.

I am certain this has a very simple solution, but alas, apparently I'm not smart enough to solve it.