Posts by LukeVanNuke

In the area I live, I can't find anyone willing to do stuff like this...

there are some gut shots in this video to get you started

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very cool, thank you!

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, the RJ45 socket on my Kemper Rack is damaged. During our last gig, a "technician" tried to quickly remove our equipment from the stage and just pulled on all the cables...

As a result, the thin plastic parts meant to hold the plug in the socket have broken, and now my remote constantly loses connection. The Kemper Support (truly top-notch, big kudos!) suggested that I simply order the necessary replacement part myself and solder the socket onto the motherboard. The repair at Kemper costs around €200, so the idea of a DIY repair is certainly very tempting.

Hence my question, has anyone of you possibly already gained experience with this?

Best regards, Luke

Hallo zusammen,

leider ist an meinem Kemper Rack die RJ 45 Buchse beschädigt. Bei unserem letzten Gig hat ein "Techniker" schnell unser Equipment von der Bühne schaffen wollen und einfach an allen Kabeln gezogen...

Dabei sind die dünnen Plastikteile, die den Stecker in der Buchse halten sollen, natürlich gebrochen und jetzt verliert meine Remote ständig die Verbindung. Der Kemper Support (wirklich Weltklasse, dickes Lob!) hat mir nahe gelegt das benötigte Ersatzteil einfach selber zu bestellen und die Buchse auf das Mainboard zu löten. Die Reparatur bei Kemper kostet um die 200€, da ist der Gedanke der DIY Reparatur natürlich sehr verlockend.

Daher meine Frage, hat jemand von euch eventuell schon Erfahrungen damit?

Liebe Grüße

Luke