Posts by ElMauco

I think the better choice for you is to use Jazz III XL Ultex to have more durability and comfort. You can find them in a 24 picks pack for a fair price.

I also tried this black ice picks https://www.daddario.com/produ…10-pack-extra-heavy-5962/ but they are small like the Jazz III.

I've used for years Dunlop Gator Grip picks, good sound e very good grip. They are a little bit smaller than Dunlop Tortex https://www.jimdunlop.com/gator-grip-pick-1-5mm/

There is no backup function of the unit itself directly from the RM. You can backup the content of the RM to a backup file. (which I do frequently).

What you can do is just drag&drop the rigs from the unit into the RM or directly to a folder on your computer or USB. The internal backup of the unit does more and takes some time so I don't know if this can be accessed from the RM without a temporary storage in between. Would be a nice addition. :)

I think this is the best solution to backup your rigs, performance and presets :)

Hi, I'm searching for a (possibly) free rig for playing Nightwish songs. I've also search on the forum and I didn't find anything. I read on YouTube that the sound engineer uplloaded on rig exchange the profile, but I can't find the profile and also the author.

I've tried to tweak some stock profiles but they doesn't sound as I wish ;(

Here's his gear: https://equipboard.com/pros/erno-matti-juhani-vuorinen

I own an ibanez s series guitar with installed the same humbucker set as Emppu.

Thank you for your support :)

Some sound examples: raw and mixed/mastered. I used the same song for a better comparison

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks ST, I have the manuals and also an Italian translation of them. They’re really useful to understand this amazing piece of gear.

I think every kemper user must read at least the main manual :)

Hi! I'm a Kemper Stage user from August 2019.

I really love my PROFILER Stage and I'm using it for literally everything I do with my guitar. I also used my Kemper Stage in my last Trinity Pop & Rock Guitar Exam with amazing tones and satisfaction.

Greetings from Italy :)
    (and sorry for my bad english ;()

Hi, bad news, clock error persist but I found something interesting in 7.1.4.15448B

We already know that the Stage when we push and hold Power button to shutdown the unit, it keeps the power button led on, it means that the standby mode is ON right? Then if we turn it on; the clock keeps the right setup and no error appears, however if we unplug AC cord from the unit while this is in standby mode (after push and hold power button) the power button led keeps ON for 2 seconds and then it goes off... it means that the shutdown routine is complete, is it right? Then, If we plug the AC cord again the power button led goes ON (it means that the standby mode is ready right?), so we push that button and the unit starts boot routine, then Clock error appears....

let me tell you something: if you unplug the AC cord while the unit is ON and working and then you plug it again; the unit starts boot routine automatically (without pushing power button) and guess what? In this scenario the clock error does not appears, boot routine is faster and the unit keeps the clock information... what’s it means? This way I skip the standby función/block code and the unit works Well... pls check shutdown and standby code, the bug is there... (cross fingers)

Same here, please Kemper don't ruin your product with this stupid issue ?