Posts by b418me

No.

You would only be able to get a Monitor Out signal with Kone which has none of the second Helix FX.

Thats what I thought. I was thinking maybe use somehow the headphone out of the Stomp or the second return with a return-block (then of course the Player is only mono back to the Helix which I could live with). Could that work somehow? And another question: could both - Helix stomp/effects and player - be controlled with the Morningstar MC6 (midi)? Thanks!

sorry, should have mentioned to either use the HX Stomp or the Helix Effects. Also I am aware that I need a Poweramp in front of the cab/kone. Also I would only use stereo effects on the Helix not the Kemper (running mono from Kemper back to Helix). So all in all is a monitor cab (together with stereo FOH) somehow possible in this setting? Thanks

Hello everyone, I use the Stage in performance mode with several performances and some modules locked. When I start assigning effects to the effect buttons I-IIII in performance 1 (then saving), 2 (then saving), 3 (then saving) and so on the effect button assignments (but not all, mostly effect button I) get somehow deleted when returning to performance 1 (and so on). Is this a bug? Or am I missing something? Has it something to do with assigning locked modules to an effect button?

Concrete: I want effect button I to control two modules which are both locked. Effect buttons II-IIII controlling different non-locked modules.

Thanks Max

Hi

Just found this thread of old and am amazed that my RM software (3.2.28) is STILL doing this after 18 months!!!

SURELY Kemper could have fixed this most basic of problems!

MarkO

Same here. Since Rig Manager day 1 not working well in performance mode. Considering that all digital units today come with a PC-Software solution that work pretty well (at least what I can say from the Boss and Helix units I own)...

Thanks a lot, that helped. I managed to make the Volume or Wah work. What doesn't work is using the switch of the EP1-KP at the same time. At the moment I am using one TRS cable connecting Out 1 of the EP1 with the EXP1/2 of the Stomp. Is it somehow possible to use a certain cable to connect both outputs of the EP1 with the EXP1/2-Input of the Stomp and then use the EP1 Switch and Expression pedal? Thanks

I assume most pedals are the same, it's for the fanboys who want a "matching" pedal ...

I usa a stomp with 2 dunlop dvp mini's , and a remote with two missions, I could try to test if you'd want me to !

Raf

...would be great. I tried it and don't get it to work: The EP1-KP has 100% in the middle position and 0% on both ends (all the way up and down) of the pedal. Don't know if it is the settings or it just won't work. Thanks for the help!

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get an expression pedal for my Kemper, but was hoping to get something that would also work with my HX Stomp. The mission engineering KP and L6 version seem (to me) to be exactly the same - 10k ohm linear pot and TS momentary switch.

Am I missing something? will the EP1-KP work with the HX Stomp as well?

Thanks!

Did you get this to work? I am trying the EP1-KP with the Stomp and it doesn't work. The EP1-KP has 100% in the middle position and 0% on both ends (all the way up and down) of the pedal. Thanks!

Hi there, just a quick question: are all Kemper effects (and placed after the Amp/Cab Section) truly stereo effects? Thanks Max

Hallo zusammen, wenn ich beim Pure Booster bei Volume auf -5 gehe, kommt immer noch Ton durch. Muss das so sein? Ich versuche in einem Slot mit einem Effekt (z.B. Pure Booster) das Volume auszuschalten. Geht das irgendwie? LG Max

Hi zusammen, ich habe in Slot A den Noise Gate 2:1 eingefügt und für alle Speicherplätze gelockt. Wenn der Kemper aus- und wieder angeschaltet wird ist Slot A immer erst aus und muss von Hand eingeschaltet werden. Wie kann ich das ändern? LG Max

... wen es interessiert - ich bin selber darauf gekommen: im neuen Mac Catalina Betriebssystem steht die schwarze Blase und die darin befindliche Nummer für geöffnete Fenster des selben Programms in der Taskleiste. Hat also nichts mit dem Rig-Manager zu tun. LG Max