Posts by kvosbury

I had two switches not working when I received my Stage. I contacted support and they wanted me to send it back to Kemper for a replacement. I have a friend on here that suggested to spray some "D5" Contact Cleaner on the switch, and work it up down and around several times so that it can penetrate the contacts. That did the trick and have not had anymore issues with switches! Obviously Kemper had a dirty batch of old switches during manufacturing of the stage???? Several people on here have had this issue!

Greetings!

I am brand new to the Kemper world, and received my "Stage" last week!

My band plays a variety of genres and some songs require a half step drop tuning! Previously with my amp, I was using a DigiTec Drop pedal on my pedalboard!

The "Transpose" set at -1 in the Kemper is incredible with no latency! Love it!

My question is:

Is there anyway that I can set the Transpose to a footswitch, that remains "Global", (On it's own) and will not turn off if I change a Rig in mid song,

without having to set it up in each of my rigs? I hope this is not too confusing to understand!