Posts by JohnnyK

Thanks.

Back with some TONE for you guys (Guidorist Mee Boo MV profiles).
    This is the solo section from an original piece

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :saint:

You're too-kind, mate. Thank you! <3

Say, the mids sound glorious IMHO; that lead tone would cut through just about any mix I reckon, and yet it's so easy-on-the-ear. The guitar obviously delivers plenty of mids anyway, but surely that was the bridge PU?

Love it, mate. 8)

Hey ! Sorry for the late response.

I'm actually playing through the neck pickup, I use a Jazz 3 pick also that really takes away sharp attack if you loosen your grip.
    I always try to keep a "Mid-ground" Tone, basically almost everything at 12.
    I will roll off the bass a bit sometimes, but I like to give myself a pallet that will allow my hands to do the tonal-speaking.
    I find most of the changes I make to profiles are within the "tube bias" type settings, I just go by feel.

Tomorrow I will get the exact settings I use within this profile and post it here for you !

Short clip of some noodling.

ToneJunkie Mesa Mark V, CH2 IIC+ profile.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Bliss.

:saint: