Posts by exmesaman

Thanks Hoki Toki! I've been in the dark I guess, didn't know about the strobe option, so I'll give that a try. In bubble mode, I find myself looking at the tiny cent+- display, wishing it were bigger. You're right Wheresthedug, we are all different in what we like to use, and that's the beauty of Kemper!!

Hi, I hope I'm submitting this correctly.

Concerning the Powerhead Tuner section, would an update be possible that, when in tuner mode, the screen, instead of displaying the floating bubble, it would show a large white text on black background reading of the cent status of the tuning. In other words, "0" would be in tune for that string, -1, -2 etc would be flat, and +1, +2 etc would be sharp. A nice large very easy to see white text on black background, with the string name (E, A, D etc) displayed large also. For us players with less than perfect vision.

Thank you!

Update: The strobe tuner is perfect, my bad for not knowing it was available.

It would be great if the string name E,A,D,etc display were larger. I play outdoors (amp in the shade) and it's hard to see the small print.

Thanks again!

Great idea in theory, but it seems that considering how whole performances differ one to another in their volume, it seems that if you had a control to boost or cut the volume of a whole performance, the rigs within that performance would react differently one from another, so you'd end up with a performance containing un-leveled rigs. not sure though, just a thought...