Posts by Clselby

You can assign other effects to the delay and/or reverb slots. Delay and reverb can be assigned to the Pre-stack slots.

I have a question about the delay and reverb knobs on my power rack. Are they completely separate from stomp effects? Is that the same for the noise gate knob?

Run that thing through a regular guitar cab. Been running mine through a regular cab for over a year now and wouldn't change a single thing about the way it sounds. Also, try profiling an amp that you already love the sound of.

I always feel that chorus cuts out some of my highs. When you say run in after the amp in the cab section are you meaning in the "mod" section, I think I am missing what you are saying. Thanks!

My band just released out 2nd single for our latest album "In Your Arms", which is available on all platforms including Pandora.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You make good points. I kept my old Peavey JSX that I have played through for years, profiled it and its really the only profile I use. I dumped all the profiles on my kemper except for about 90, but I only use the ones that I profiled of my JSX. I feel like I have more control over my sound with the kemp.

I really feel like selling all of my gear. (except vintage Marshalls) I've already sold some and am just down to a couple amps I would gig with. I may keep them just for a valve reference (mainly my 5153 50W 3ch) Once you skip around with a kemper that's as light as a basket of flowers and hear how good it sounds, lugging a 100W ENGL in a flight case to have not as much versatility just doesn't make sense. Have you noticed a lot of big names that were all using Kempers and AXFX are starting to go back to amps in iso cabs? I believe this is not because of the sound but: #1. When everybody starts doing something all of a sudden you're not special enough and have to be different. #2 the have a road crew to lug big amps and Iso cabs around. But mostly #1. I heard some bands using Kempers live and it sounded KILLER. I went from hating on them for the look to having to get one. It was SKID ROW that did it for me. I saw them at a smaller 2,000 seat venue and their guitar sounds were awesome. I wish I could get their profiles!

I feel the exact same about just wanting to turn it up, I play mine through a 4x12 Marshall and I wouldn't want it any other way. I run mine like that with no speaker emulation of course and then I go direct out to a mixing board with cab emulation for in ears. Love having a speaker cab behind me pushing air while monitoring with in ears, some people may think overkill, but I love the option to be able to use cab emulation with direct and no cab emulation with a real cab simultaneously. Can't imagine having to have a real guitar amp again. Coming up on a year with mine and I can honestly say I have NEVER been disappointed with mine.