Posts by Clselby

This reminds me of my own "tipping point". I had mine for a few weeks and had been comparing it with my Bogner Shiva and thinking there was a lot missing. So I plugged the Kemper straight into the speakers of the Bogner and it sounded virtually identical. The next day I was playing through it and forgot which one I was playing until I looked over and the Bogner power light was off. ?

I had my old rig setup to where I could A/B them and I could not tell the difference. I think for hard rock and metal its best to use a good guitar cab. Wouldn't change a thing.

I bought the powered kemper and use it with the same cab i played my peavey jsx through. Profiled my peavey jsx with my speaker cab and its the only profile I ever use. Literally sounds just like my jsx side by side.

You know how hard it’s been to dial in that 2.3 mix on your reverb every time or whatever it may be. The knobs seem to be so sensitive when trying to get to a certain number. Please make an option to adjust the sensitivity of the knobs.

Curious to see what everyone’s experience has been with the power amp. Has anyone had any failures or issues with the power amp itself? My Power rack pushes a 4x12 cab at about -14db and just curious of how much life these power amps may have.

Try the profile I have of my Peavey Jsx on the exchange. Search "Selby".

With playing metal through my experiences a 4 x 12 cab sounds so much more natural to me, its what most of us have been hearing for years. Will never go the flat response route as they never sounded natural to me and I know a lot of that is what i've been used to for so long.

hey guys, can’t get my kemper stage to stop clipping. every profile, every guitar, turned cab sim on and off, checked my clean sens, ran through my powercab and through headphones. any help ?

video example

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let us know what ends up being the issue. Always good to know. Thanks!