Posts by IngoRockt

Es ist auch möglich, Presets für den Input abzuspeichern und aufzurufen. Ich habe für meine Gitarren (Strat, LesPaul und ES335) jeweils ein Preset angelegt, dass ich aufrufe, wenn die Gitarre gewechselt wird. Das ist allerding nur im Brows-Modus notwendig. Im Performance-Modus wird die Input-Einstellung mit abgespeichert. Da habe ich für jede Gitarre eine Performance angelegt mit Clean, Crunch, Rhythmus und Lead in den Slots.

Einfach den Imput aufrufen und nach Einstellung auf Store drücken, Namen vergeben und speichern....

d.h. ich hab da überhaupt keine Möglichkeit das zu realisieren?

Wollte eigentlich mit dem Morph neben dem Greenscream auch den Mix des Delays morphen und bei Bedarf das Wah hinzuschalten.

Könnte das Setup zwar auf mehrere Rigs verteilen aber finde das auch nicht so schön gelöst.

Du kannst die Morphfunktion auch auf die Slot-Tasten legen. Dann ist das Pedal für Wah exklusiv.

Das Handbuch sagt dazu: "Wenn Sie nur einen Wah-Effekt steuern wollen, stellen Sie sicher, dass kein Pitch-Pedaleffekt eingeschaltet ist und dass das Rig kein Morphing beinhaltet." Das ist also so wie du es wünscht nicht möglich.

You are right! I didn't think about the first click of the other Slots. My fault. Sometimes it is better to think twice before posting;)

Here is my idea:

One or more morph parameters can be assigned to each performance switch (2nd click). So it is possible to control delay with switch 1, gain with switch 2, rig volume with switch 3 etc. In Stomp and FX-Module we can assign several stomps to on switch (I-IIII). For me it would be nice to transfer this idea to morph. So there will be the possiblity to morph several parameters on one click. The parameters must be assigned to the switch like it is in Stompmodule.

Thanks, interesting information as to why it is not possible to go wrong without being able to understand only with the manual.

Reading the Manuel helps. On page 22 is the fx section and the naming described: „Once the signal has passed through the amplifier and virtual cabinet, you can add four stereo effects in the modules labelled “X, MOD, DLY, and REV”. The list of available effect types is identical across all effect modules.“

Why should it be greyed out? In Mainout it is active. You are not able to think about the concept of KPA. There are several possiblities for the output and each output is adjustable for the own choosen purpose. If you choose a signal without delay and reverb for Monitorout, you get it. If you choose the full signal for Mainout, you get it as well. You are able to get both signals at the same time. Realise that this is explaint in the manual and you didn't understand it.

If you were able to read the Manual, you would notice that "this stereo signal is tapped directly behind the MOD module and contains the whole signal, but without delay and reverb" (page 105). A little bit of concentration may help you to figure out the functions of Kemper. You overwrote this information in you picture. Please RTFM before complaining.

An A/B external switch is a good solution of course, but it is an extra gear I should have to buy.. connect.. and not useing it so often..

I use Lehle 3at1 SGoS. I have Performances for each of my 3 guitars I need at gigs or rehearsal. The Lehle is connectet to my Stage (midi) and the Kemper switches to the guitar. On the Lehle-page is a video at the end which explains the function. The Lehle is setup in my stage case.

Is Browser-Mode on Profiler aktivster?

This is a bad idea: Given a song with Intro, Verse, Chorus, Verse, Solo, Chorus, Verse, Chorus, Outro (or some more Verse/Chorus). The Performance is build up Intro on Slot 1, Verse on Slot 2, Chorus on Slot 3, Solo on Slot 4 and Outro on Solt 5.

Your idea is: Starting with Intro then pressing the switch turns on Verse pressing next time enables Chorus. At this point everything is ok. But then you need the Verse-Slot. By pressing the switch you enable Solo. That's not what you want. How to get back to Verse? You have to press 4 times to reach it. Your feature request only works with two Slots. But this can be done with a simple dual switch. Click left for Slot 1 and right for Slot 2.

My 2Cents to the feature request.