Posts by boz9582

I think they dropped the price because of the delay in their new product- FM3, which looks like the Helix Stomp. It’s supposed to sound like the AXElll in a smaller package. People are going crazy over there demanding an update every 15 mins. Could be why they dropped the price.

I appreciate all the reply’s but I’m still looking. I’ve tried the RM but came up empty. Does anyone know of a website the perhaps sells profiles?

Has anyone experience some echo on the performance mode? If I load a rig under the browser mode it sounds fine. If I attached it to a performance and go into performance mode, there’s an echo when playing. Is there a global performance settings where it’s adding a separate echo?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Is it just me or do most guitarists get stuck on auditioning so many different Rigs and hardly play any guitar?? Also , I wish there was more artist named rigs then name of the amps they would play.

This thread is like the new Fractal FM3 pedal thread over at the Fractal forum. It’s been delayed a few months and people are going nuts wanting an update every few minutes...

Sorry, if this has been asked, but I’m new to Kemper and just bought a stage. When in Browser mode, and I load a rig, how and I adjust the settings on the amp and effects ? I can’t get how to go directly into the edit mode even when I press the edit button. Any direction

Is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ben

Any rigs free available for Satriani sounds ? Prefer the Surfing with the Alien era. Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Sorry I’m a new Kemper user. The patches and presets are known as Rigs in the Kemper world I think. Just getting used to the jargon. Thanks, Ben

Hello everyone, just bought a Kemper Stage and about to dive into the system. I had a Fractal AX8 and sold it. I wanted to see how the Kemper compares. Just updated the OS and now looking into the different rigs available. Any tips is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ben :)