Posts by dc7e2726a5f5cda1f4143a98734fab6e42f60586

Hi i have some news about a professional Pink Floyd – David Gilmour profile KEMPER PACK available on

[removed]

Hi all! Piero from Itlay. I love and play PF since years. I’ve just bought the full PinkPack and found it a very good product. Many Performance, a lot of Rigs ready to use. A very complete collection of PF famous song. Delay timing well set, modulation always in right amount, a very dynamic amps and finally I have found in that PinkPack a real distortion-sound.. Not plastic sound, not iper compressed tone, they sound right. In some cases just a little bit of eq to match the type of your pickup. But no matter, you would do the same also with other product. As the Vendor details, the Rigs were made by profiling Hiwatts, Cornish and other famous brands closely Gilmour style. I tried that with the band and the Rigs have the right frequencies you need to hit the mix. If I can leave here a really personal opinion, the most expensive but the most professional product I ever seen and heard. Here in Italy Korga3, as Angelo Guagnano [removed] , is well-known for his passion for Pink Floyd, and his work is well appreciated because of his specialization only in one sound-style.. Gilmour sound. Not other commercial or general Rigs.. only Gilmour. Here in Italy he is one of the best-of. Cheers from a satisfied customer.