Posts by Ajs6593

GearJocke I do have a few more guitars I've tried them out on, but all of the pickups in said guitars are high output, I've noticed its not as bad with the Seymour Duncans in my mayones though. ke12345 I definitely understand where you're coming from, but since I've already purchased the profiles id really like to use them in a recording session and figure it out, maybe im just being stubborn, I just wanna get my moneys worth.

ke12345 They're not bad profiles by any means, actually, Abiotic uses them (not sure if you're familiar) and their recordings come out really tight. It's probably something a qualified engineer could take care of in a mixing and mastering session, but, there's a lot of knowledgeable people on here, so I thought id ask and have a go.

Hey Kemper fam, need a little bit of help here. So, if anyone is familiar with Replicant Audio, they have a killer Fortin Meshuggah pack, but I noticed with almost all of the profiles in it, there's this annoying hiss/almost feedback like sound that happens while playing them. I know its a high gain amp, and I'm using a Skervesen with Bareknuckle juggernauts so they're really hot, but I've tried adding noise gates, tweaking the settings and nothing I do seems to get rid of it. If anyone has an idea or suggestion it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Awesome, man, thanks for the heads up! I think that’d be a cool idea, but I think it’d make more sense the other way around. Kinda like, make an Amp, profile it and see if there’s a demand for a physical head should it sell well. Everyone kinda wins in that scenario.

Hey Kemper fam, I’m curious if anyone knows of actual amplifier manufacturers that offer profiles of their amps. For example, Powered By Omega offers their obsidian, and granophyre amp models in a kemper pack directly on their website. Just curious if there are others. Thanks in advance :)

I feel bad for any Kemper associate who draws the shortest straw and has to update everyone in this thread, third times the charm Gstring, here’s to hoping you don’t have to be the one to do it again ?