Posts by BRYANMELTSYOFACE

I have never tried profiling a KRANK but have received that same error message with another high gain amp.

Same thing with summing 2 mics, One mic is a rich true representation, 2 Mics its much lower volume wise and not accurate. Matched phase in DAW ect8)

Thank You for starting this thread, Any tips for better profiling would be greatly appreciated!!!

Also has anyone tried using UAD unison mic pres for profiling? ROCKON!!!

This is a song off our new record "Mechanism" called FFOM.

We record this live and during the mixing process our producer wanted more TONE for the guitars. So we added 4 Kemper Profiles to the mix and wowowowowowow!! Man I love this thing.

Here is a playthrough using a profile of my main amp used on this record. Sounds and feels great to me!!! ROCKON

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dan, thank you so so so much for giving these wonderful profiles to us. They sound so damn good!!! DEAD ON MAN kinda scary at times....

Made this video because of the profile you made and It was a freaking blast.

ROCKON Thanks again!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!!!

Here is a cover of 311's "Beyond The Grey Sky SOLO" done with a free Bogner Ubershall profile from the Rig Exchange

After doing some digging I found that Tim Mahoney used an 90's Ubershall for the leads. This one sounds very close in my opinion.

Gain was reduced for clarity!!!!

Recorded with Kemper Stage + Tech21 pedd mic'd with a 57 and blended together

ROCKON!!!!

Uber 5 M Bogner Uberschall Bogner Uberschall BulldogXTRM 5.00 / 5.00 2017-02-13

Was having some fun the other day and learned this tune. Sweet lord can Joe RIP the guitar and is in full control of his instrument.

This was recorded with a blend / Kemper Acoustic profile of a Germanium mic pre and Compressor + Shure 57

Was using a Fishman Platinum Pro EQ/Pre for all my Acoustic gigs and once I purchased the Kemper Stage, started using that and wow... You have full control of your sound regardless of the FOH. There are so many great Acoustic Guitar profiles, try one for yourself!!

ROCKON KEMPER IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Joe Bonamassa "Jockey Full of Burbon" Cover

Thank you very much for reading this!!

This is the band I play guitar and sing for "Gabrielle Graves"

Wanted to share a few tracks that we just released. After recording the songs live during the mixing process our producer wanted more GUITAR!!!! The Drums and Bass were sounding huge and guitars a bit thin so we used the DI tracks and RE Amped for both guitarists adding 3 differnt Kemper Profiles each side bringing them in and out of the mix as needed. WHAT A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE. THE Bob Rock approach.... MASSSIVE GUITARS =)

The main guitar amps L and R are "Marshall 40c modded by Shian Storm" + "Hand built Plexi/Bassman 50w clone by Shian Storm"

Let me know what you think. love music + guitar and Kemper has really revolutionized things for us!!!

Band

@GabrielleGraves

Instagram / YouTube / Facebook

@BryanEvansGill4

@StormhengeCustomToneworks

ROCKON

And some random riffs for fun!!! Thank you and let me know what you think.

Here is a totally different style using the Kemper Stage + Tech21 pedd w Celestion g12k 100

I have been trying to get a great in the room amp feel from my Kemper Stage and have tried a few options “Frfr/JBL 12’ monitor” all sounding and feeling stale.

Purchased the Tech21 PEDD and it felt and sounded much much better but didn’t enjoy the stock speaker. Keep in mind the speaker that comes in the tech21 pedd is smaller than a Celestion. Found this out as I was attempting to install a Celestion g12k 100. A few hours later after some chiseling/ drilling to make the speaker hole in the tech21 bigger. The final product of Kemper Stage into Tech21 pedd with a Celestion g12k 100 is absolutely fantastic.

Sounds massive and like you are playing through an actual Guitar amp. My profiles sound much more authentic and wow am I having fun.

Check out this clip using a Micheal Wagener KH-2 profile with my 4/12 avatar cab and effects chain

KEMPER ROCKS [Blocked Image: https://mail.google.com/mail/e/1f918]?[Blocked Image: https://mail.google.com/mail/e/1f60e][Blocked Image: https://mail.google.com/mail/e/1f918]?

Recorded with [Blocked Image: https://mail.google.com/mail/e/1f3b8] -> Kemper Stage -> Tech21 pedd -> [Blocked Image: https://mail.google.com/mail/e/1f3a4]

I also blended a direct Kemper track with the mic’d cab ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️