Posts by doclatus

Servus,

ich habe folgendes Problem (Kemper Stage): Monitor out L liefert an meinem Kemper Kabinett kein bzw. ein leises oder ein sehr rauschbehaftetes Signal. Monitor Out R funktioniert einwandfrei. Monitor out ist auf Master mono gestellt. Softwareseitig denke ich, habe ich alle Einstellmöglichkeiten ausgetestet.

Könnte das auf einen Hardwaredefekt hinweisen? OS ist das neueste, alles funktioniert ansonsten einwandfrei.

Danke und Grüße

Markus

Drag and Drop. I create another window and so have the ability to drag the profiles I want from the Kemper into a performance. Remember that you have to turn on the slot to see the profile after dragging it. Highlight, then Ctrl + Enter to activate a rig in your library.

Circuitous but it works, thanks.

BTW: In Rigmanager 3 I can edit the parameters on the KPA Stage but I can´t save it. I have to save it on the Stage itself. If I save it on the Stage, Rigmanger recognizes this, so, it´s a one direction thing - strange. Anyone here with the same experience?
    And: Mouse right-click action does often not work (i.e. copy or delete performances or slots) but Keyboard shorcuts do. Thanks for help.

For some reason, I cannot load a rig into a performance now. If I double click on a rig in my library, nothing happens. That means there isn't a way to load a rig into a performance, which is annoying to say the least.

Also, saving a rig to the Kemper in RM3 doesn't seem to actually synchronise it. The count for rigs on the Kemper increases in RM3, but when you try and navigate to it in the Kemper itself, it's not there.

So, I´m not alone! Hope next version will fix it

You can put any FX into any slot. If you want nothing in the slot, load a blank(its at the top of the list)

Thanks
    But the question is: If all slots are full, how can I change the order of for ex. a delay in slot 5 and a chorus in slot 4 without overwriting the effects, just change the order?

Maybe the question has very long beard but I didn´t found an answer: Can I change the order of my Stomps in the Profiler Stage. So far I think I only can replace a stomp by another. But I would like for example change a chorus in front of the amp with a flanger after the amp to check how it sounds.
    And just to be a pain in the ass: WE NEED A REAL EDITOR TO DO THINGS LIKE THIS! IT´S A SHAME, THAT AN EFFECTUNIT THIS PRIZE CAN´T BE EDITED ON PC!!!

Same here. It´s not a real solution to change first to bubble, then to strobe. It should work immediately.
    By the way: Could it be, that after update of the stage the slot switches sometimes fail to work. I have to press them sometimes a few times to change the slots.