Posts by sdrumm113

Greetings. I have my Kemper rig for sale. Please see details and also, please contact be with any questions!

Thank you very much!

Included items are as follows:

**600 watt Kemper Powerrack

**Kemper Foot Control Remote

**Brand new upgraded Elite network cable

**2 included manuals plus a printed manual that is full front to back with every little detail on getting the best from your new amp.

**Original box

I will also include:

**Rack Rider Power Conditioner (old and beat up but still works flawlessly.

**Thumb drive with full back up of the entire rig catalog and also updated software so you wont have to worry about it... Just plug it into the front USB port, turn the unit on and she will take care of the rest for you.

Also, as an added bonus...I will throw in a 4 space Grundorf rack case. The Rack Rider will ship in the rack but the Kemper and remote will be shipped in the original box.

Please let me know what your zip code is so I'll know what your shipping cost will be for the units themselves. They are pretty light so I can't imagine shipping charges would be too terrible.

I've pretty much kept this in my original rack until I found the Grundorf. Smoke free home studio for her entire life.

Please, no low ball offers. New, this rig cost me over 3,000 and I feel that this is priced accordingly and very fair. If my minimum is met, I'll pay for shipping for the rack and Rack Rider.

Hey all. Sorry for the title...yes, I was in a horrible mood, had been up for about two days straight and trying to play with a computer is clearly not smart. I've obviously not spent enough time with this unit. In response to some comments; it is the power rack profiler unit. When I got it new, turned it on, plugged the cab and guitar in, nothing. No sound. Had to go into the output section and everything in the first page; Main, Monitor, Direct, SPDIF, were all set to off. That said, I don't think I ever did have it set correctly. Before I lost sound completely, both the Master and Rig volumes worked independantly which was kind of a pain. They are independant now also with the Main=master stereo, Mon=master left, direc=off, and spdif=off. The monitor cab off is checked. Therein lies all of my confusion.

I do appreciate the responses. That said, no I'm not 4 years old and can't control my emotions. On the contrary...a year later with this thing and I'm just starting to learn what this thing can do. I finally got the gear to hook this thing up to the computer for recording...can't wait to see what kind of process that is.

Again, I apologize for the title and the ranting, and thanks again.

Thanks folks. Sorry for the rant, very early in the morning and not in a good mood, trying to play with a computer basically. I have downloaded the manual and have read this thing extensively numerous times but whatever I read never seems to be relevant for what I'm specifically looking for. That said, I did find this...

Found this hiding after selecting the output button and then Quick...I guess if this is in the manual, I completely overlooked it.

Thanks again for the advice!!

There is absolutely no help or literature regarding page 1 and 2 of the output section with the output source and volume respectively. It seems as if one of the items gets bumped or changed in anyway, the whole amp is dead until either A, you get lucky and find what got changed, or B, you have to do hours of research online to find what the settings are suppose to be. I have no volume or control from either rig volume, or master volume. There is nothing to tell a person what main output should be, monitor output, etc. I'm using a 4X12 cab with the profiler. No other speakers. UGH...this thing just causes me more stress than anything else. I should've stayed old school and kept my head and rack effects...hell of a lot simpler. The global inits does absolutely nothing. When I got this thing, I had to go online to find out why I couldn't hear anything because some clown in the factory or wherever it came from must've played around with the setting. I'm still trying to find out if there is an actual restore back to day 1 option. I'd rather just start over and have to reload all the rigs and redo all my profiles than deal with the BS anymore.

Welcome to thoughts, help, criticisms, etc.

Thanks.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::!:

I have decided to call it quits musically and sell my gear. The following is up for sale...

1. Kemper Profiler Powerrack and Remote. The original unit had a wierd quirk and had to get sent in. Because of the covid thing, Kemper just sent me a new one. If I've even had this on for a total of 5 hours I'd be surprised. Non smoking home and office is where it has lived. Original Boxes and manuals to go with it. I even printed the "actual" manual from the website and put in a binder should you want that too.

2. 2020 Gibson Les Paul Standard Unburst finish. Literally bought this 2 weeks ago. No scratches or blemishes. Maybe an hour of play time total on it. Upgraded strap locks. All case candy, extra truss rod cover, tool, strap as well as the beautiful case included.

3. 2014 Gibson Custom Shop Explorer - Jason Hook model. They only made 400 of these and I was lucky enough to find one last year. While they were all made with plastic electrical conduit in the wire cavity, someone replaced that with an actual pick guard. I would've done the same thing. It does have a few little dings in it. I unfortunately dropped it the day I got it because it didn't have strap locks on it yet. It does now. It also has an upgraded Gibson tailpiece with the fine tuners on it. Case included.

I can't upload pics due to file sizes, so I will email pics to whoever is interested in whatever they want to see.

Cross posted.

Thank you!

KPR - $2700 new; $2300.

Les Paul - $2499 new; $2100.

Explorer - $3000 new; $1500

Ok, for some strange reason, my Powerrack decided not to output audio from the speaker out but if I plug the cab into the monitor out, I can hear it.

WTF happened to this thing in a few days since being used? Thanks all!!

Hey all. Bought 9/20/19, Powerrack Profiler and footswitch for sale. Only played with long enough to update the software and set a tone or two. New bills piling up and the fact that the band thing fell through. No sense in letting this great gear go to waste. Paid about 3k for both...2500 it's all yours.

Thanks.

Again, I'm new at this Kemper thing. I ran a usb from PC to Profiler. Profiler crashed every time I tried it in different ways. It said to take screen shot however I did not. (I will tonight). Anyone else experience this? I was trying to play around with rig manager but have no idea what I'm doing there either...

You're all very kind with responses. I'm still trying to figure out the amp lol. I got a killer Bogner Uber cab plugged in and so far, I'm playing with a Mars JCM 800 profile in performance mode. A little tweaking here and there and voila. I'm currently playing through the Jason Hook M4 Explorer with the JB/59 Duncans. I'm guessing that in a year or two, I might be past Kemper 101.

Thanks again!

Hello. New to the Kemper world!! I'm curious about two things with the profiler.

First - Are there acoustic simulators in the profiler or does anyone make these profiles? I used to use acoustic pedals with my electric but they are kind of fake sounding.

Second - Is there any such thing as a profile or patch that will drop tune a guitar? Such as playing a guitar tuned to A440 and wanting to play along with a song 1/2 step down tuning or maybe even drop D...?

Thank you all!!