Posts by jarabuandi

Hi M@Marshall2550 ,
    are those IR in RM?

Hi @MBR2019... and welcome.

Axe-Fx 2 user here. Bought my KPR Stage after the FM3 was announced (was expecting and AX9 like many others?). Since I have the stage I found myself less tweaking and more playing (my fault, not Fractal's). One thing that I really, really like about the Stage is that I don't have to worry about levelling out the volume (Clean vs Dist)!

Still keeping my Axe-Fx 2 for now though.

Hi and welcome!

You would set the basic rig to what the morphed settings are, then set the morphed mode to what the standard settings used to be. If you have a lot of different morphed features, you might need to write down all the different settings so that you can do this.

Thanks, will give it a shot.

Hi all,

been trying out the morphing feature which I got working...sort of... not the way I need/want though? So, here's what I did. Button 1 and 2 (KPR Stage). B1 is set to morph (with pedal) from low to high gain. So far so good. Now i switch to B2 for the lead sound (no morphing here) all good. But now when I go back to B1 I'm on low gain which is not what i want. Need to be able to switch back to B1 and resume where the pedal was left which is not the case. Wether I leave the pedal in the toe a or heel position it always resumes at low gain. I'm I doing something wrong or that 's just the way it is?

Quite funny though. Coming form Fractal, the editor was available when I bought the Axe-2. I basically don't know much about the front panel at all (well, just the basics, I guess)....and think it's a mistake, especially if you gigging.

Now I have a KPR Stage, but before I bought it, I though that the RM was all there was. So, here I am sitting on the floor in front of my Stage turning and pressing buttons!

Having said that, I'm a new KPR user and for me the fact is (especially because I have the Stage) that I need to get familiar with the front panel. I'm only going to gig with it so there will be no computer available.

Sure I want to stand up instead of sitting down but I look at the bright side and make the most out of it :)