Posts by vjelen

Download Main Manual 8.5. Re your question read chapter "Expression Pedals and Foot Switches", page 134 and further. I am not sure if you can control "mix on verb-delay", with expression pedal, maybe you have to use "morphing" but you can find this in the manual as well. Reading whole manual might be quite usefull anyway ;).

If you go to the support/download section you will see this:

PROFILER Operating System 8.7.10 Release for all PROFILER models

USE THIS OS VERSION FOR ANY PROFILER™ MODEL

Rig Manager 3.2.72 for Windows® / macOS® and 1.2.0 for iOS® required!

PROFILER Stage™ users can immediately upgrade to this revision regardless of their current OS!

To upgrade PROFILER Head™, PROFILER PowerHead™, PROFILER Rack™, and PROFILER PowerRack™ via USB memory stick from OS versions before OS 7.3, OS 7.3.2 needs to be installed first! Older versions than OS 7.3 on these models don't recognize this new integrated OS revision. For this purpose OS 7.3.2 can be found on the Download Page at Older Software Versions:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…8/Older-Software-Versions

Everything is written there!

This is actually very old topic - relationship between musician heart rate and tempo of the musical piece. German composer and flute virtuoso Johann Joachim Quantz (1697-1773) wrote theoretical text book Versuch einer Anweisung die Flöte traversiere zu spielen and in one chapter he described how to setup correct tempo from the musician heart rate. Very interesting reading. Sometimes ve have tendency to feel that we are most clever generation in the history but we are wrong ;)

From the Main Manual 8.5 page 284 -285:

✓ While navigating Slots within a Performance via the <PAGE> buttons of the PROFILER Stage, or the left and right RIG navigation cross buttons of the other PROFILER variants, any modifications (e.g. loading another Rig, or cranking up Gain) are interpreted as editing, and will be retained until you move to another Performance. Don’t forget to store before you load another Performance, if you want to make those modifications permanent.

✓ As soon as you load another Slot from your foot controller, or foot buttons of the PROFILER Remote or Stage, any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted as temporary tweaks during a live performance and will be discarded immediately. If, for example, you had activated a booster in module B, or increased Delay Mix via pedal, any such changes will be lost if you switch Slots remotely. This way, you can always be sure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during live performances.

✓ However, there is an exception to this practice: While Rig Manager is connected, any modifications are interpreted as editing and maintained during Slot changes as long as you stay within the same Performance.

what is the best way to add more effects pedals - i am a new user - just getting used to stage. I used to be a fractal ax8 user. so i am a little confused. thanking you in advance

For new user it is absolutely essential to understand basic philosophy & terminology of KPA. Therefore I strongly recommend you to do download and read Main Manual 8.5 Otherwise it is hard to answer your very general question.

My kemper profiler has a problem that comes and goes. A tromolo effect suddenly appears on all rigs and i cant turn it off. i have tryed to update the firmware but no luck! can anyone help me pleas?!|| And also when i have stored effects on the profiler remote it disepaers!

Download and read Main Manual 8.5 and as BayouTexan recommended start with Lock feature!

Tried several brands like Elixir, D'Addario, RotoSound, Ernie Ball ... and just recently discovered

DR Pure Blues, 11 - 50

and immediatly fall in love with them ;)

They sound really great with my

- Telecaster (Alder Body, Maple neck & fretboard) and

- Fender pickups (Josefina 50/51 Blackguard Tele Set, Hand Wound).

... Can anyone just post the sysex message I need for this? I don't want any explanations about how I can figure it out myself with the MIDI parameter documentation, it would take me at least two or three days which I don't have for try and error in studio ...

That's a bit strange approach in my view ... :(

Code
    Main Manual 8.5Hi people. I have a question. I hope you can help me with this. I would like to copy programs from Browser to Perform. How do I do that? Thank you very much

Thank you Kellerbleus!! But

Code
    but I also downloaded programs and made them myself in browser but I want to copy them in performer but unfortunately I can't do this

1st of all try to use correct terminology! From your questions is not clear what you actually want to achieve. Downloading & reading Main Manual 8.5 is definitely what will help you not only with this particular question.

I would never attempt to do anything on a complicated piece of gear without a mouse, keyboard, and large monitor.

In other words, Rig Manager is always the way to go.

I think it is extremally usefull if you know how to do basic tasks directly on the KPA and only then move to the tools like Rig Manager which btw is not the most easy to use and straightforward piece of sw. Just my 2 cents!

Hi,

Im very new to kemper and recently purchased the stage profiler.
    im having such a hard time creating my own rigs and saving them to slots. For the life of me i cannot find a way of doing it and cant seem to find a video to help.
    the user manual is not the best at all, so i wondered if there was one i could download or a video i could watch to help?

can anyone help me out?

thanks

Download Main Manual 8.5

There are also a lot of Video tutorials in the support section of the Kemper web.

According to the manual at least, pushing CS from 0 to 3 would increase volume only, whereas increasing the gain to 2 and reducing DS to negative 3 would be equal to increasing the gain to "something lower than 2 but higher than zero" (i.e. the sum of gain increase of 2 and some negative offset from the DS, which has a different scale).

My understanding was (probably wrong) that norcalEric has a problem with volume. Than the Clean sense would be the right tool. If his intention is to tweek the overall sound of the the respective low gain profile you are of course right.