Posts by Theyetti1

Forgive my ignorance but if your using a footswitch you could assign it to a stomp setting?
    Ive got the Stage so I just add it to one of the 4 FX buttons...you must be using something separate I assume? or all your other blocks are taken?

well i went and did it...

Check out my Calm but super excited, sort of review of this awesome stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Demo Profile Delivered for sure...very similar to the actual plugin from Neural.
    Hit that Buy button on the Single Channel one...will provide details soon of my full thoughts.

Sorry this didnt meant to end up like a commercial.

Sup!

So if yall follow Neural DSP, im assuming a lot of us tone nerds do. They just dropped the Omega Amp Works Plugin.

I have only known about them from a quick NAMM 2020 Vid of the owner showing off their stuff. I recall i think he came from Peavy...or something?

Anyways I watched the Demo Rabea did and its not very often I hear one chord ring out and immediately turn my attention, But this one certainly did.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I Own the Ola Englund Satan (Natas) Plugin and it deff delivers some goodies.

Well being the Kemper nerd I am, I went to the rig exchange in search of anything I can snag for Freeezy, with no avail.
    Ended up doing a Google Search and Alpha actually has a website with Kemper profiles.

So my question is has anyone had any experience with them? They provided one free sample and I have yet to preview it but im at the point where I would end up buying it just from what ive heard on the plugin....

https://poweredbyomega.shop/collections/frontpage

Would be interested in all of your thoughts?

Cheers

I tried to match these back in the day with positive grid and back then I could only get it to play at like 340p... apparently there is 1080 now.

See if you can get it close, probably not to difficult with the right amount of Eq put in.

Love your profiles and the work you do!!

External Content youtu.be

Nah no expressions or other, tom foolery.

Havent had a chance just yet to test out again after turning on and off a few times but maybe ill actually pull from power before I test tonight when I get a chance.

I was going to make a new topic but Im pretty sure I just experienced this yesterday.
    Hit a random crash message after going back from tuning the tuning button. I had just turned my master volume down like 5 seconds before it happened. Was playing at just before 9 oclock and it was pretty loud in the room...moved it to half of that amount so literally like 1.5 lights were lit. blamo crash screen.

Reboot -- everything came back but im pretty sure for some reason the volume dropped while the leds went back to 9oclock. So the volume seemed to be audibly where I set it but not represented on the nob.... Is that possible?? I feel like I had to dime up the volume to nearly 50% to get the same level I had at half that amount...? Shit!

I would say that's accurate yes. Both bundles offer that great balance of recording or live playing. Eqs already built Into the profiles and they sound immense, I really enjoy the Laney Gh100 or whatever model it is. I've picked out my 5 favs and have a performance built for both packs. They all sound as sick as his YouTube commercial demoing the tones.

Pretty sure you nailed some tones seen here!!!

Tested all of them, plus some extra, they all sound great as usual, you have not lost your skills :P

Used the djemass tweaks and all sound perfect for my needs. The Fredman aare great also

HOLY Cow you guys are amazing, Thank you for your commitment to the Free Stuff!

Djemass - Im a huge Metallica Freak and you just changed my world with these 2C+ Profiles. And for free!

And the acoustic stuff you did is insanely amazing I cant believe how realistic this stuff is!\

Yeah I can see how you would feel that.
    I don't vibe off the Direct stuff...I originally started with direct profiles playing through a real cab because I thought I wanted to retain some of the "realness?"

But with in a week I started to feel like everything sounded the same, like hearing a Super Lead to a Bogner Ubershall - had very little sounding differences/character.
    Obviously thats because its all going through the same cabinet for coloring the tone. But I decided to go to a Full Range Cab by Laney and now I can get the intended vibe from everything. The differences you feel and hear from profile to profile are much more satisfying that way.

Granted im a new kemper guy for about the last 4 months...but I feel like I couldn't pick out what amp I was playing by attempting to detect the nuances from a Di Profile like I can when its a full profile with certain cabs and mics on it.

Might be the boat your in?

Im into the same type of tones...had a decent amount of favoritism towards the Reampzone profiles and their Ubershalls are pretty sick in the brootalz. Same with their Recto tones. Direct or with their cabs. I prefer the cabs vs Direct tho cuz I have a FR cab that I play through.