Posts by Undertow

Welcome and have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on :thumbup::)

Yeah man, having a blast. spending a lot of time going through all of the sounds on the rig exchange there’s so many it’s really hard to choose. So many killer profiles. I’ve been switching up guitars Strat, tele and LP to match the amp. Very cool.
    I kept going back and forth on what to buy, between Kemper and Axe fx 3. I’m sure the fractal is great also but I don’t want to spend that much time editing effects chains on the Mac.
    I was up and running with the Kemper 15 minutes after I got it out of the box. Very easy. More time playing less time editing.

Greetings,

I got the Kemper the other day and it totally rules. 8) Really easy to use. Playing it through my RME UFX+ interface, Adam A5x monitors and Adam Sub 8.
    Will run it through my Mesa power amp and 2 4x12’s to get that amp in the room feel soon.
    The stock profiles aren’t that great. I’ve been using the ones on Rig Exchange and adjusting the Definition etc. a lot of them are excellent.

I’m mainly a hard rock/blues/metal player.

Just wanting to say hello and I’m I will be asking for help as I get deeper into it.

Thanks