Posts by Graeme777

I don't really know how you put together your preset, but what you are stating is not correct. I definitely don't need that many delays (stereo or mono) in a preset, but I just put together a preset on my Quad Cortex that easily runs 6 stereo delays. Yes, that is 2 less than the Kemper can do, I'll give you that, but claiming it is running out of steem after two is simply wrong.

I discovered this problem on the first day and after searching to find out if anyone else was having the same problem I found these videos that illustrate it. I agree it's not a problem in most cases, but it runs out of power suprisingly quickly when you try and run multi-amp rigs. They'll fix it I'm sure, and there will be workarounds, but at present there is definately a problem here, a problem Neural acknowledge and are working on.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Got mine a few days ago. Some of the captures are very good and multi amp rigs are really nice to have. However, I don't like the modelled amps much and a lot of the sounds seem to have a wierd sort of compression on them, even though there's no compression block there. It's not really a polished product yet and they seem to know that. I'd say it's about a year of updates and probably a hardware revision away from being a serious competitor for the Kemper. The "vulgar display of power" is a joke. You can run 8 stereo delays on a Kemper profile if you want and the QC runs out of power at 2.. it refuses to allow you to add any more effect blocks because it doesn't have the power to do it. They'll update it and make better use of the processors eventually, but they've massively oversold it's capabilities at present. I'm still deciding whether or not to return it and maybe come back to it in a year or so when it's much better. They're promising some big updates in the next few days, so we'll see how that goes. You kind of have to be fair to them though, it has only just launched and the Kemper is amazing now compared to how it was at launch.

Ok, for some wierd reason the driver for the profiler had vanished in windows.

Device manager

Sound, video and game controllers

Kemper Profiler - right click Update driver

Browse my computer for drivers

C:\Program Files\Kemper Amps\Driver

Hope this helps anyone having the same problem.

Hi. Just updated to rig manger 3.0.140.16416 and it no longer connects to the stage. Was working perfectly before the update. Tried the usual stuff (computer restart, closing and starting up the unit and the software, checking usb cables etc.) .. no joy. The stage is running 7.5.4.19312 (Aug 10,2020). Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?