Posts by piecesli

Now attach my video link on youtube

The gain&volume knob also failed

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My KPS has encountered some problems. I don't know when all the voice colors will be abnormal. It seems that they are all distorted. It will return to normal after restarting, but I don't know when it will happen again. Sometimes it will appear several times a day, sometimes it will appear several days, and it will be normal after restarting. Also reset the machine, but the problem still exists, just appeared twice, so bad!