Posts by oachs83

thank you guys I did figure a way out but not through the rig button. I’ll have to check that out there. What I found was to hold not tap the amplifier button. Hit page over right and there was a volume option. I hope I didn’t go to the wrong thing? It seems to have raised the volume for that slot.

I already know this is a common question but I am just frustrated and can't figure it out as I am brand new to Kemper. I watched the videos on this site and it either was not explained or I missed it.

I have a very basic setup and only need the five switches for my setup.

Switch 1 = clean

Switch 2= Dirty #1

Switch 3 = Dirty #1 lead boost

Switch 4= Dirty#2

Switch 5= Dirty#2 lead boost

I can not for the life of me figure out how to make Dirty #1 and #2 lead boost louder than the standard volume. I just want to play switch 2 then when it's time to solo hit switch 3 and have it louder with some delay and reverb. All I can figure out is to store volume levels throughout all five switches. Can someone please explain how to do this to a total new guy? Thank You

It's not just SW, nobody in the US has stock.

FWIW, I am beginning to think it was an production issue as SW told me today Kemper just pushed their delivery date out to first week in December, and told me not even to count on that. I have been "reserved" at SW since mid/end September.

Yeah it’s looking like they’re trying to fix some bugs which I hope will get resolved. Looks like closer to Christmas now.

I would list this under "count your blessings."

Software problems can be addressed by downloading an update, but the first run of Stage units had more than a few physical defects, e.g. bad buttons, etc. which you may have already read about. My guess is that Kemper took that to heart and made some manufacturing / QC changes to address the issues.

While it's a bummer for GAS induced heartburn to have to wait for a new toy, I suspect the quality on the next batch of units will be significantly improved. I'd say it's worth the wait.

Yes I believe I’m waiting on improvements to the stage from what I have read so it’s why I am kind of being patient. In a couple months I would rather have a solid unit over a broken one that got here quickly.

UPDATE: just got a call today (Nov. 20) from Sweetwater got Kemper stage’s in and are shipping out!

Hello everyone I’m new here and trying to be a first time Kemper owner and wondering if anyone had more insight than I’m being told? I am from the United States and ordered a Kemper Stage in mid September from Sweetwater. I was told they were expecting them October 3rd so I continued with my order. I contacted them October 7th and was then told they be one more week out. After that week I contacted again and now being told two weeks out. It’s a bummer as I already missed using this at one gig and have another November 16th and it’s not looking good.

Does anyone have any idea why these are being pushed back so much? Thank you