Posts by CHST82

We want to modify Drag&Drop in such a way, that dropping rigs on to the cab or amp slot will extract that part from the rig and load it, is that what you are requesting or do you have an idea how to make it simpler? But there are some technical issues with that so it will come a bit delayed.

That "trick" looked so amazing, when we finally added something to the editor that the Hardware could not do with one click :P...

hey.

but you cant drag and drop the cabs from your "rigs" so easily. for the presets cabs its working fine! i hope the kemper guys will work on that.

I don't know what is more complicated:

1. having list with amps or cabs opened all the time in the upper area where you can clearly see which preset you use now

2. having right click and scroll down combo menu for desired cab(or amp) every time you want to load next cab or amp. Imagine you want to load a cab "Xtasy Bogner 2" preset from very long list(500 positions for example).

both will be fine ;)

But, i see our misunderstanding. in my rig manager, i could change the cabs or amps only from "presets" not from rigs (like in the profiler). thats what i want to do ;)

You can with two methods. Just :

1) go to your preset library and select and double click amp or cab preset to load it (or use drop down )

2) use "Lock All But ..."(right click option) and change the rig to change unlocked module

Hey Damian. Jear thats right.... buuuut its not userfriendly and unneccesary "complicated". if there is a reason to change the effects via drop down, why there is no function to do these with cabs and amps ;). thats all my want to say ;) thats a good thing to fix or add at the upcoming updates.

Apparently you didn't understand the basic concepts (cab/amp are presets ==> use drag&drop from the preset list to change them), so please RTFM as mentioned by Timo.

There is no need to be unfriendly virango D:

It's a fact that you can't change the amp cabs by a drop down menue or anything else. That's my message!

If I can change the amps and cabs at the profiler, why I can't change them in the editor. That's it!

Hey everyone.

Iam not so euphoric like all of you.

Yes for Kemper its a cool feature, but iam a Line6 and FX user, and there its standard for years to have an editor.

okay, but iam thankfull and try to be kind :)

after my short review, its correct that i cant change amps and cabinets in the editor?

is there a reason for?

one of my first intention to using the editor is, to change and organize the cabinets and its sound changes.

pls add this feature.... like.... like the other companies ;)

thanks

christian

Hey everyone.

Iam not so euphoric like all of you.

Yes for Kemper its a cool feature, but iam a Line6 and FX user, and there its standard for years to have an editor.

okay, but iam thankfull and try to be kind :)

after my short review, its correct that i cant change amps and cabinets in the editor?

is there a reason for?

one of my first intention to using the editor is, to change and organize the cabinets and its sound changes.

pls add this feature.... like.... like the other companies ;)

thanks

christian