Posts by Mudd Flux

Our new single, "Soul Chaotic," was released today by Sliptrick Records. Very proud of the outcome. All guitars were recorded with the Kemper. Wide variety of tones including some Milton Cleans and mixed Overdrive presets. All amps came from the Josh Middleton series, typically used the Diezel VH4 and Peavey 6505. Really took my time in carving out the sound with quad tracked guitars. IR cabs come from the Bogren DIgital packs. Cannot say enough about how these really sharpened the tone and are artifact clean (really clean). Final mix and master was done by Blackroom Studios in Austin, Texas. Highly recommend Luke and his services.

Hope you guys enjoy it and let me know if you want some of the profiles. I will be happy to share.

Mudd Flux - Soul Chaotic

Josh Middleton Pack

Bogren Digital IR Pack

Blackroom Studios

Have been experiencing an issue with the Green Scream stomp. Often I will switch rigs and the green scream suddenly goes to 100% mix and 100% volume. It happens in both browser and performance mode. Very frustrating to constantly have to correct this bug.

FIrst full rehearsal with the latest OS. Everything good except two minor hiccups. The transpose actually carried over to another performance. Very odd. Noticed it immediately. Quick correction in Rig Manager and it has not done it since. Secondly, the Wah stuck twice on a preset within a performance. Once I changed to another performance the issue did not return. Just an update and heads up in case someone is keeping track of issues.

p.s. Still unsure on the steep buttons. Maybe they are better, maybe not. Time will tell.

Yeah 7.5 does seem really high. I am around 4.0. Send me a private message with your email and let me send you a couple of rigs I use and that have been tested live for years. Maybe that will help to give you some guidelines. I will include my system settings also which might help to identify the issue.

Try placing the 4:1 Gate in the slot just prior to the stack section. Seems to work best for me in that position. I do not use the input gate at all and do run high gain profiles with Fishman Fluence pickups. I have noticed in a live situation that my EMG pickups are perfect, but The Fishman pickups have a tendency to ring slightly. Still working that out as I suspect it is coming from the proximity to the mains. We use an IEM system so no floor monitors are being used. Hope this helps.

I experience the same issue. It is not noticeable with the band or in a live situation. But I find it curious that when watching the Tone Junkie video on the acoustic sim there is absolutely no noise. I have the rig he is using but added a dual delay and reverb. Then the noise came in. Hoping they can get that under control.

Sorry kriwat already resolved the problem by backing up to older versions. If it appears again I will take a photo of the debug log. So far after backing up to previous versions, all is well. My thoughts are that it is a syncing error. I noticed within rig manager that it said I had nearly 300 performances on my Kemper, when I actually only had 12. It was getting bogged down trying to sync those nearly 300 rigs that did not exist. Maybe that will help when you investigate.

Has anyone else recently experienced a problem with rig manager and opening the editor? Rig manager sync with the Kemper, but the editor does not open and when double clicking to load a profile there is no response. Also, many options when right clicking are in gray and unable to be chosen. Tried multiple USB cables and ports, also did a reinstall and nothing happens. Last time it wast working it took about 15 minutes before suddenly the editor wanted to work. I emailed a beta feedback response already, but have not received a reply.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.