Posts by Igor Paspalj

Hi Igor,

I am thinking of getting a kemper and here in Dubai too. Where did you get yours from??

Cheers

I got one from Thomann, and other one from one music shop from Switzerland, but it was brought here by my wife. Best bet is to order it either from Thomann, or Andertons. They both ships to Dubai.

One more,

This one again is featuring "Big Hairy Profiles" - ADA MP pack

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's one more.

This on is played with "Big Hairy Profiles" 800Moore Lead

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks a lot everybody!

Here's a few more:

On this one I am using Michale Waneger ADA MP1 profile:

And on this one, Jcm800 BP+ profile from "And44":

Hey man,

Just picked up a GGS Charvel and noticed that a lot of the available profiles are extra dark/warm on it. What are some of the profiles you've really liked with it?

Hey man. Not sure why everything sounds dark. GG Charvel is pretty balanced guitar, I don't think it's dark. Maybe if use lot of MB profiles, they tend to sound but darker on lower volumes, but come to life when you crank them up. Other then that, try some Live Ready Sound profiles, Guidorist, Top Jimi, Tone Junkie....they all work very well on my setup trough studio monitors.

Here's one more from last week. I dont wanna open separate thread for every video, so here's it here.

Its made with Steve Senes Bugera Plexi Lead profile from RE.

Hey, been thinking about picking up a Charvel GG for a little while now. What's been your experience with it so far?

Absolutely superb. It's a great guitar all around, real work horse. Bought it new from Thomann some 3 years ago, and haven't had any issues with it since.

"Bugera Plexi Lead" from Steve Senes.

Steve replied on my video on Facebook that's profile of 400$ amp, but I really like the sound of it.

Hi everybody,

I got Kemper 2 weeks ago, after been using Axe Fx for almost 10 years.

Here's a couple of videos I recorded last week. Using MBritt Marshal profile on first, some Princeton from RE on second, and Guidorist Ecstasy profile on third.

Hope You gonna like it,

Cheers!

That behavior on the Fractal stuff was also an optional choice. I never had any of my Fractal stuff programmed to behave that way.

If I changed what was happening in scene 1, then another scene was enabled, going back to the first scene would have it revert back into its default ‘as programmed’ state. I just prefer it that way.

Just clearing up that this is not the way the Fractal stuff works. Their stuff has an option for both methods.

Yes, I know. I just wonder is the same behaviour possible with Kemper?

Hi everybody, proud owner of 2 brand new toasters:), and long time Axe Fx user.

Now, I need help with setting up MFC, as well as question about rigs in performance mode.

For those who own both axe and Kemper, I thought kemper rigs in performance are like scenes in Axe Fx preset?

Now, I set up my mfc to change rigs and performances (lower row) and upper row to activate stomps in rigs. Now, question is: Is it possible to keep the state of current stomps in rig of particular performance, but I don't mean locking them, bear with me :)

If I load rig 1, which, let's say has all stomps off in initial state, during playing I activate boost, and later switch to rig 3, which also doesn't have boost activated in initial state, going back to rig 1 - it doesn't remember that i activated boost.

In axe fx, when you're in scenes of preset, it remembers whatever changes you did to previous scenes, and keeps it, until you exit particular preset. Can Kemper do the same, or no?

Or it's probably my setup, or limitation of mfc, or?

Any help is much appreciated :)