Posts by padella31

yep looks like on his bio that he growed up with Gilmour.

I put a copressor in front of the HW and I adjusted the compressor in the actual Amp at about 6.8 Delay and reverb it sound fantastic for a basic clean Gilmour sound, obviously it depends on the song you are looking for you can add rotary speackers, phaser, univibe, distortion etc....

I'm so happy I found this amp and I'd like to thank everyone on this forum because as guitars playerd we know how frasturating is to get the exact sound you are looking for.

Cheers to all and rock on!!!

Don't brake the silence if you can't make it better!!!

You can purchase the Hiwatt of David Gilmour from The Amp Factory . Sound awesome

wow wow wow!!!!

Fivixx I purchased the HW from TAF as you recommended and I'm 100% stunned!!!! I love the sound of it!

Thanks very much for your suggestion.

Now I just need to find the right FX to get the sound I'm looking for.

Cheers and thanks again.

Waraba,

I set it this morning before work the way you suggested on the toaster, and it sounds much better already, thank you a bunch for that.

My monitors are the JBL LSR 308 any idea on how should I set these?. Like db mines or plus volume etc...

I will purchase some really good monitors soon enough, any suggestions on these?

many thanks to all of you guys I love this forum it is indeed extremely helpful.

I have one more question

In the output section what is the proper way to set all the parameters?

I have a non powered Kemper version that is connected through a presonus quantum interface via S/PDIFand to some JBL powered monitors.

Right now I have them set like this:

S/PDIF master stereo main output master stereo and I have no idea how to set monitor output and direct output.

Any trick you guys can share will be greatly appreciated since I'm new as I can be with digital toys.

Thanks again

JimmyK,

Thanks for your input of course I will try that as well, as I mentioned earlier I'm a complete newbie in the digital world. I'm experimenting all the options, I managed to have a fantastic Gilmour sound with my pedalboard and a shur Bella amp but I'm trying now to tranfer everything to digital, let's see how far I will go with that.

My guitars are

American fender stratocaster Eric Clapton signature, 1952 telecaster reissue and gibson les paul traditional.

Once again thanks for your reply

thanks thanks very much for your time and effort.

I'm a completely newbie on Kemper and I'm sure with some time I will get a grip for it, I always played tube amps, and pedalboard and I get confused with the digital word because the settings for all the FX are very extended.

thanks Paults.

I did find the you tube video and really helped my sound.

And thanks Antonio I will purchase the rigbuster package also I saw that and looks interesting i love the sound i heard.

many thanks to both of you guys, I have a very nice pedalboard and I didn't know I could use it with Kemper.

I will try all of you guys suggestion.

I'm very grateful for you replies and help.

good day guys and happy new year to all.

I'm looking to find the best possible Gilmour and pink floyd rigs, I'm a huge fan of Gimour and I love his sound.

It seems like I cannot find any very good ones, I even purchase some but after tweaking'em alot stai cannot be satisfied for me.

Maybe it is my initial kemper setting with the output volume, and the input section I have the volume all the way up and adjustable on the flight.

Any suggestions?

Thanks very much in advance.

good day guys and happy new year to all.

I'm looking to find the best possible Gilmour and pink floyd rigs, I'm a huge fan of Gimour and I love his sound.

It seems like I cannot find any very good ones, I even purchase some but after tweaking'em alot stai cannot be satisfied for me.

Maybe it is my initial kemper setting with the output volume, and the input section I have the volume all the way up and adjustable on the flight.

Any suggestions?