Posts by padella31

greetings all,

I just bought 2 weeks ago the non powered toaster with remote.

I'm using it mostly with headphones connected via S/pdfi to a presonus quantum 2 interface at 96hz.

It doesn't really sound good to my hear very digital I shall say, not sure if because my initial set up is not right, or the S/pdif make it sound that way.

Can someone help with this? Should I set it up not via s/pdif?

Also how should I set the main volume input to be right?

I'm trying to archive David Gilmour hiwatt sound , any suggestions on how to do this?

And finally for Gilmour sound what's the best preset out there?

Tha ks very much indeed.

Thanks again guys this forum is awesome indeed.

Well I know I set the s/pdif to stereo I believe I'm not at home at the momento to verify, I can ear other effects, like distortion phasers etc.. however I cannot ear time effects like delay and reverb as well I know is something I touched in the Kemper output or input because it used to work just fine and last night after messing with these knobs I screwed something up.

I will check again tonight.

Can you guys tell me based on your experience what is the best input setup for a stratocaster with david allen echoes pick up, and how exactly the output shall be set in order to put the whole thing back to normal?

I'm using the Kemper mostly in my house for recording I love it although I still have lots to learn.

Thanks very much indeed for all you guys help.

Rock on!!!

so I have no idea what I did, but the delay effect doesn't work anymore from my KPA into my presonus quantum 2 interface.

It used to work perfectly but now doesn't.

I just purchased the non powered head and remote 1 week ago and maybe while messing around with knobs I touch something either on the Kemper or the DAW .

Anyone kindly knows how to fix this issue?

An answer to this question would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Fabrizio.