Posts by josip js

Great explanation, thanks a lot! ??

Yes, I understand. Thanks for the explanation, there is certainly no perfect solution like you said. Although

I hope that an active version will be available soon...

There are quite a few threads discussing this at the moment and I don't think there is a definitive answer as to which is best. I really don't think there is a perfect solution yet as every power amp (pedal, rack, internal) seems to have its drawbacks. Whether its not enough solid state wattage, mismatched impedance, incorrect voltage, too much coloration, noisy unit, overpriced, etc. none are perfect as none are designed specifically for this application. I think that hopefully in the next few months there will be new options being offered that are designed for the Kemper/Kone and available in different configurations designed more to individual needs/preferences. Just a matter of time. In the meantime I am using Fryette Power Station, which is perfect for my needs and preferences and I was lucky enough to already have one so there was no need to purchase anything. I am looking fora solid state backup though... the EXH 44 Magnum I have just isn't cutting it, but I think I'll wait for the perfect solution rather than settling for something 'less'.

Any SS amp is fine. Generally one with good headroom and transparent sound.

Many people like the Matrix amps but they can be expensive.

Someone else can comment on the Seymour power stage as I have no experience although it looks relatively low power for an SS amp...the amp in Kempers are 600 watt ( as a comparison).

Ok, many thanks.

Do you know when an powered version will be available?

Hello there!

I have profile stage and electro voice zlx 12.

However, I can't get good sound. I tried different profiles: Michael Britt, Tone junkie, Reamp zones but not satisfied. Can anyone help if he had a similar problem?

Many thanks.

For those of us with a Kemper Stage, will there be a powered Kemper Kabinet available in the future? Or should we just go Stage -> external power amp -> Kemper Kab?

Edit: OR do you recommend getting the Kemper Kone and replacing the existing speaker in, say, my Tech21 Power Engine Deuce Deluxe?

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing good reviews!

Passive for now, powered in the future...