Posts by GuitarWildman

I'm cautiously waiting... I need to learn more about my Kemper for stuff like this... I was just about to update to the latest firmware, then stopped myself. I think I'm going to learn more about pure cab (I think I turn it off in two sections somewhere), locking and/or not-locking input/output/efx and any other settings (output and cab eq tweaks), do inventory on my efx presets (I'm at least organized w/ performances, rigs, and cabs/IR's. In any case, if I do an update and get weird symptoms, I don't really know how to trouble shoot. Love this gizmo though... freakin Kemper Stage is almost full up on great performances/rigs/IR's/efx, leveled, etc. Rock-on!...

What's the difference between RM 3.2.57.17257 and the latest RM 3.2.65?

They appear to both be non-beta.. BUT usually when software vendors go from one Generally Available/supported release to the next one, they usually DOCUMENT what changes were made. New functionality, or even if they just say bug fixes?... I'm NOT updating if they don't even document what the heck the changes are? Thanks for any insight. I guess, I will download it, and see if theres a changes doc (I can usually find out what has changed from prompts within RM PRIOR to updating, and/or in the support download page in the notes adjacent to the new software download - No such info... Thanks for listening...:)

Did anybody successfully get it to connect via WiFi by NOT using access point mode, and use Home Network? If so, how did you do it? Actually I just read that the same OS had this fixed in B meaning the last character of the OS is a letter B (couldn't download it natively, had to have RigManager check for updates and auto update to get this OS... 8.5.2.29290B... I installed it, and updated RM and the Profiler.. I'll play with the iOS app tomorrow and the networking.. Rock-on!..

I'm having issues as well... I am able to drag a performance from my local library into my Kemper Stage, however, I cannot figure out how to move a performance from 1 to 7 for example or even delete a performance (out of the 125 available... and when I right click on a performance move up/move down is grayed-out... ). Do I need to unlock the entire set of 125 performances somehow is there a global system security screen that I need to unlock this capability? I want to move a bunch of performances into my machine and order them the way I want. Thanks for listening... This is the first issue I've had... everything else has been fine... Windows 10 on a great running machine...

I was able to do this literally 5 minutes ago...

1 - In "Performance Mode"to increment and decrement performances...

Midi CC#48 and Midi CC#49 (#49 is decrementing and #48 is incrementing/going from performance 1 to performance 2 is an example)...

2 - Also, I just got it to go through the different slots in a performance (Perfrormance 1, slot 1/2/3/4/5)... by using CC#50 - to CC#54.

ie CC#50 loads slot 1 in that performance, CC#51 loads slot 2, CC#52 loads slot 3, CC#53 loads slot 4, and CC#54 loads slot 5...

3 - My next task(s) is to see if I can figure out a way to toggle between performance and browser mode, THEN, I'll figure out how to increment and decrement rigs in browser mode... Rock-on!...