Posts by cameronacole

ok so what I have so far is the two main outs on the kemper connected to the input 7 and 8 on the Apollo 8 and the direct out of the kemper to the input 5 on the apollo 8 and the output 1 one on the Apollo going to the return input on the kemper. Now I have to Use the Apollo Console 2.0 application to send a virtual channel to one of the Apollo's inputs. Then route that input to an available Apollo line output. and then that output will need to be patched to the RETURN input on the Kemper. right now I've been checking out a few daws and trying to figure out which one I want to use. I think I'm going to go with fl studios a bit of a learning curve and trying to figure out how to do all of this while getting to know the daw as well but I believe im on the right track. seen examples where some people recorded the di track and the wet track at the same time and then reamp that track. im a bit of a newbie at all of this. I think if I had a video to go along with would help a lot or a slide show on the console part. if you know any videos that you think that would help that would be excellent thanks again