Posts by is3000dollar

Hi everyone, This maybe is a stupid question, but it keep annoying me for a month.

Here is the thing:

When I try to use S/PDIF cable to record both dry Git and Master Left signal to my Interface for editing and reamping, I found that there are always some little clip sound, I think It's because the clock is not sync to my interface. ( Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy ) Interface is 48000 and it says Kemper is 48018 (?

And there is a switch in Kemper's output → Output AddOnes → Auto/Internal.

But no mater I choose which, the crack sound still.

I am so upset and don't know what to do.

Yesterday I found that when use S/PDIF, Kemper clock sync only active while Interface out to Kemper in, It means when I finish editing my dry signal, I can reamp it and Kemper will slaved to my interface.

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

My question is :

If I want to record via S/PDIF cable, and Don't want the little crack sound. I should......

1.Let Interface Slaved to Kemper ? I try this for a month, and it just can't, Interface will always lock itself into Internal when I open my Logic.

2.Buy another S/PDIF cable, and connect both in/out with Interface's in/out ?

3.My Kemper is broken.

Or Does Anyone konws how to fix it ?:/

as the title ,

I have a Kemper Stage and deciding to buy a Kemper Kabinet.

I am a little confusing and don't know if Stage Profiler can direct output to a Kabinet :?::?::?:

what speaker cable should I buy ?

And, WHY Kemper don't recommend to mic the Kabinet?

does it sound bad ? or actually it can comes out a good result?

thanks for reply:)

WOW!!! IT WOOOOORK!!

That's exacltly what I want !!

i am SO appreciated for your reply ?????

Hey guys , If this question is asked before , I am so sorry , but I can't find any clue about this.

I just get my Profiler Stage last month , and I am curious , Is it possible to control pitch shifter without using pedal ?

In this case I am already use pedal to control volume , and just one harmonic need to falling like a bomb dropping FX.

Morphing can't assign the Pitch but just Mix and it would be great if I can stomp a button and it goes automatically.

BUT is it possible ?:/:/;(

thank you all 8o