Posts by MichaelIrving009

I'm beginning to wish I had purchased the Kemper toaster rather the Stage. Most videos are for the toaster and trying to extrapolate to the Stage is difficult.

I am trying to set up a Mission EP1-KP pedal with my Stage, to use as both a volume and wah pedal. I have a stereo cable plugged into Output 1 on the pedal and the pedal 1 jack on the back of the Stage. I have a mono cable plugged into Output 2 on the pedal and pedal 2 jack on the Stage. I have a wah stomp loaded in slot A on my Stage, the color is orange. I held down the pedals button and set pedal 1 to volume and pedal 2 to Wah. The volume pedal works fine. The wah pedal does not work, even after pushing down on the toe to engage. Does anyone own a Stage and know how to correct the problem? Thanks. Mike Irving

I recently purchased two JBL 308 mkii studio monitors to use with my Kemper Stage in my home studio. When I play certain notes on my low E and A strings, I hear rattling in both speakers, one speaker rattles more than the other. My Sweetwater rep suggested we replace one speaker, but I have lost confidence in the JBL speakers and will return them. A number of guitarists recommend the Yamaha HS8 speakers. My Sweetwater rep told me the HS8s may produce a good sound for my Stage, but if I get into mixing my own music he thinks the HS8s are not the best answer. At this time in my life I just want to play my guitar, I don't care about recording and mixing my own music. Are the HS8s a good choice for me?