Posts by Franjoe30

Great 80s hair metal vibe Joe... instant memories 8o

Good tune, those keys fit super well in that 80s type sound... well done Joe!

Thanks deadman42

Nice Joe! I played a fast solo over it with the RB- Pea V. Fits it well.

Thanks BayouTexan

Total fakey on the intro synth stab Franjoe30 had me doing a quick 180! Sounds great, shades of Genesis/Phil era on the synth tone, I think this actually sounds more modern than the rest are saying though, if you imagine a Katy or Taylor like vocal on there this slips right into modern pop territory.

Thanks Per I added that in near the end of recording, it felt good lol.

Sounds great Franjoe30 ! I have to say that only you can sound like you, it's all the decisions you make that go into your sound and riffs. Very obviously you can play very well too but it's not just about technique.

As the French say : il faut goûter - it's necessary to taste it (before you can cook it)

Technique might get you to homage, or parody, but It requires intimate understanding to go beyond into forging your own path and making something honest and real. To get to where you are is a long journey, nothing overnight. So don't undersell yourself.

Thanks Per unfortunately other than being able to tell you what time the bus for the swimming pool will arrive, my French is very bad lol

Dark and twisted sounding, really great!

180 from the one above, this could be a great summer pop hit. Just needs that breezy harmony laden vocal line for all the kids.

Great work on these Franjoe30 I really enjoy listening to all your tracks, so keep em coming!

Thanks Per that means allot coming from a songwriting god like yourself

New Liberty Fallen song "Something", with vocals

Hi there, finally i can present to you a brand new song co-written by me and my good friend Ian Darwin, who is the singer and bandmate from our band Liberty Fallen.

We both hope you enjoy this as much as we did writing and recording it.

Something | Joe Collins tunes 'n' stuff
    Something by Joe Collins tunes 'n' stuff, Rock music from Glasgow, UK on ReverbNation
    www.reverbnation.com

Kind of a Southern Rock tune. I had this for a couple of weeks to try vocals on and gave up.. I've been really focusing on my timings and trying to get these new mixes to glue together so not to sound so amateurish.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BayouTexan Love the guitar parts in the new track, tone is great too.

I see a few comments on drum programing and the time it takes to program drums etc. above and i'm not going to say anything else other than this..........When i sit down to record a track using EZdrummer3, the whole drum track takes me 10 minutes. I DO NOT adjust anything in EZdrummer or in the mix and i tend to use the one kit that i love which is the stock "Bright room reverb" kit. I find a beat using either tap to find or bandmate and then i use the variations in the song editor. This helps me keep pushing on and lets me stay creative rather than spending allot of time programing something. My advice on drums, use tap to find and bandmate to get you 90% there then adjust to suit yourself.

Love it waraba the 80's feel is strong here and is excellent, i could easily see this in a retro movie soundtrack

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Brilliant up beat rock right out of the gate Per absolutely driving guitar intro. Brilliant second guitar parts too.