Posts by Franjoe30

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oustanding 60's british pop Per this takes me back to happy memories of my dad listening to this genre when was a kid. Brilliant solo too, love the fuzz tone then the clean part

Merry Christmas to you too @Franjoe ! That's an awesome pedal, really cool glitch effects that sound great on your track here, almost liquidy.

Thanks Per its been allot of fun. Happy new year my friend

...and a Happy New Year, Joe!

I got a new pedalboard power supply, bass traps for studio, and some posters to hang in it. The backordered G&L tele I was supposed to get for Xmas last year finally got shipped the other day so it should be here next week.

Happy new year BayouTexan

Happy new year Mats_Nermark

Franjoe30 , thanks a lot for all your tunes you shared here. So much good stuff and all of them with great sound! Very cool thing. Thanks for all the inspiration this year and all the best for the next year. Keep it up Joe :thumbup: 8)

Happy new year deadman42 , thankyou for your great comments. It's all you guys that keep me inspired and help me to keep churning out what comes into my head.

Happy new year to you all, i hope you and your loved ones have a brilliant 2024

I like little riffs that rise and fall. Nice job Joe! But you could make a platinum record at my new studio (shameful plug). :P Check out the update..

Thanks for the offer BayouTexan 😂

Really great sound somehow even larger than normal Franjoe30 . I can't wait to hear your next album with these tracks on it and whatever vocals you decide to add. This one would sound epic with a female vocalist (or a male/female duet). It feels like a storm!

Thanks Per i'm hoping to get someone to record vocals for it

Yeah ! I agree with Per with the epicness & vocals

Thanks waraba

Update: Acoustic panels are finally up! Verb and echo is almost Zero! The music is directed right at me now. It was a labor of love and PIA. I was hoping the centered color accents would complement the curtians and rugs instead of just a plain row of black. I will be using Sonarworks to calibrate everything. I still have much more decorating to do on the sides and back walls but that is coming for Xmas. I will also look into left and right bass traps.

Almost Open House time!

looks fab, a very creative space

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is brilliant Per, its like i'm listening to a brand new original track from the 60's

Some great chord changes in there Per , brilliant vocals too and a very catchy chorus.

Not VH but still heavy, fat and great stuff Joe. Great ambience and glue for the instruments. Drums are a bit outside of that for me. Not sure if a little more reverb or little comp on a bus including the drums might help there. My 2 cents and taste only. Great solo by the way :thumbup: 8)

Thanks deadman42 your opinion is always welcome my friend

Great production here Franjoe30 , digging the combination of crunch and high gain. The whole thing is screaming out for a great vocalist or two, someone who can nail opera-rock.

Thanks Per Its the same profile for all the guitar parts i just rolled back the volume on the crunch. I'd love to have someone sing on it

But that is how we create originals! and I heard at least 2 notes of EVH. ;)

😂 Thanks BayouTexan