Posts by duhdewd

Thank you for the warm welcome y’all! I just got home from work and I’m about to fire it up and plug in for some tweaking and exploration. I currently only own two mics one is a SM57 the other is a vocal mic the EV ND76, does anyone here have a recommended for a good Royer 121 copy that’s maybe less cash? I love the sounds I’ve heard of a SM57 and 121 together and would like to base my profiles around this combination.

So, after literally years of watching and waiting to see how the tech stood up and hours upon hours of YouTube videos watched I bit the bullet. I sold all of my pedals except my H9, and I ordered a Stage. It finally came in Monday evening, didn’t get to mess with it until Tuesday night, downloaded ToneJunkies Mesa TripleCrown pack (my current gig amp) and a few others, and set up a performance. Tonight (Wednesday) I took it to practice and to the puzzlement of the rest of the band I plugged it into the PA and left my beloved amp off, setting in the corner. WOW! Everyone LOVED it! My wife (the singer and bass player) could hear herself over my fuzzed out rhythms on Smashing Pumpkins’ Today which usually walked all over the bass freq’s, our drummer commented that practice sounded like a mixed recording. And our lead player was so blown away he will now be going direct too! Thank you Kemper!

Now I need to learn how to profile my other amps. Fun nights ahead!