Posts by riotmetal79

Welcome to the Party! I have used the kemper for one year now and it has never failed me. Even my wife is excited about it.

thanks , jeje I hope that when my kemper comes home, that it is stable and reliable, sometimes I have come to think that maybe I have been with a defective unit.. I hope soon news of my kemper engarantia and hopefully send me the stable unit:wacko:

In my experience at least with midi fcb1010 kemper chip, it slows down the change, also, I have had problems with lowering the sound quality and (as if a distortion oedal would run out of batteries) kemper has given me a lot of insecurity, now my kemper It is in the process of using the guarantee and I hope that my problem will be solved soon and I will trust Kemper again, without fear of failure. Sorry my english is traslate

Code
    Gracias compañero, mi Kemper ahora está en proceso de usar una garantía, ya que no ha sido una experiencia estable para mí, y me ha dado un poco de miedo a Kemper y la inseguridad, en mi caso me ha dado problemas constantes pero como Lo indiqué arriba está en proceso de garantía, cambio o reparación, espero que Kemper me dé la confianza que necesito.

Thanks partner, my Kemper is now in the process of using a guarantee, since it has not been a stable experience for me, and I have become a little afraid of Kemper and insecurity, in my case, it has given me constant problems but as I indicated above It is in the process of guarantee, change or repair, I hope that Kemper will give me the confidence that I need.

an illusion for me to get to kemper, years ago I passed with stages and amp valvulares, which, I wanted to change sound and be able to have hi gain amplifiers for metal, .... for me to have kemper was a goal and I followed it with a lot of work and effort, save money for months for it, and be able to pay for it ... , now that I have the kemper , I am excited and enthusiastic about it , but with great dedeccion in its stavility ..of this goes for guarantee for intermittent failures, relapse of quality and definition of the sound, blockages and more errors ...... I hope kemper gives me back the confidence of your product, I am about to save to have another for direct and a second for home ...... since I see that it can give failures at any time and have one replacement (and not leave me lying on stage), I hope that everything returns to normal and that kemper excites me more than before when I return from its facilities.

here a colleague and friend from Spain

I would only like it, stavility, tranquility, with a device with sound quality for guitar. hardness and durable, a software and firmware totally stable and functional, speed in change midi _( has midi delay when changing) fuidez in handling with rig manager, without locks, without unstepado closures of the rigmanager ,