Posts by TheBigJorkowski

Thanks for helping me out earlier via email Burkhard👍

Incase anyone else stumbles across this, I wired the kones in the exact same configuration as the previous 16ohm G12s that came with the marshall cab.

After testing each jack with a multimeter I can confirm the 4ohm jack now runs at 1ohm, and the 16ohm jack now runs at 4 ohms, as we speculated in our earlier conversation.

I tried to wire it as per the kemper diagram, but you have to have wires going to both the jacks, otherwise I guess it doesn't complete the circuit or something. Wasn't getting a reading when only one jack was connected.

So I've taped up the 4ohm jack, and all running smoothly now through the 16 (which is now 4😂)

Hi all, let me preface this by saying I'm completely clueless when it comes to this kind of thing.

Got myself 4 kones I'd like to put in my marshall 4x12 and run as mono. My only real issue being the cab has 2 posi and 2 negative points on the jack plate switcher thing, whereas in the manual diagram it only shows the kone configuration going into 1 of each.

Also, when wired up correctly, would I need to plug into the 4ohm or the 16ohm jack?

I have the powered toaster btw.

Any help greatly and humbly appreciated

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mzSdcsnE1deR8s3e7

:EDIT:

Do I just need to connect them to the 4ohm jack? And leave the 16ohm side unconnected?

Thanks for your reply. I can see how that would work, however I like having the divebomb controlled by the rise/fall setting that you get with the morph function. When I control it with the pedal, it's not so regimented. I'm aware I'm being fussy haha.

I guess asking the Kemper to control the morphing by switch on one rig and by pedal on another is asking too much of the system, especially when you throw the wah in there as well.

Apologies if this is confusing or has been answered before.

I have one rig set up, with my expression pedal controlling the wah, and the morph stomp controlling a pitch/divebomb effect.

I have another identical rig, but have the expression pedal controlling the wah and a whammy effect, depending on which stomp is on.

I have managed to achieve both of these, however I can't swap between the two, as the first rig requires MorphPedal>Pitch to be on in the system menu, and the 2nd rig needs WahPedal>Pitch on.

Can these not be assigned differently across rigs?

Am I asking too much:D

Again apologies if this is confusing

It turns out recent software ignores Ris Time and Fall Time, if you trigger Morphing via button, if no parameter is set up for Morphing yet. This actually make sense, if you intend to morph any continuous Rig parameters. If you just to intend to trigger a ramp for a Pedal Pitch effect (MorphPedal to Pitch) it's off. As a workaround you cold set up a dummy parameter. For example just morph Rig Volume a little bit togteher with your Pedal Vinyl Stop. As soon as you set that up, the ramps will be used.

Cheers for the reply, yeah once I set the gain to increase by .1, the pitch effect started following the rise/fall.

I was even able to set the gain back to no increase, and it still worked after that. Like you say, seems to need to be tied to a knob parameter to work. Thanks!

Still got this problem, am on latest os, rise fall settings makes no difference what they are set to, divebomb just goes straight up and straight down.

I have it working on another rig, and the only difference I can see between the two is the one that works has "morphed parameter(s): 1" in the box above the rise and fall settings

Hi, I've had my rig setup to morph into dive bomb when pressing the stomp button that the rig is assigned to, using the pedal pitch effect. It's been working great, but all of a sudden today it's started ignoring the rise time setting and just switching straight to the bottom of the dive. Can't for the life of me figure out what's happened or how to fix it. Any ideas?