Posts by guitarguy316

I'm messing this thread up with late replies! :D I did spam him about it oncw but got a vague response about checking out paid profiles from " major profilers" 8o To be honest before this virus hit and had me work double shifts on end all the time at the hospital I spent way too much time chasing tone rather than actually playing guitar... :D

... and now I barely have time to play at all lol. Guessing I could get myself another kemper with all that extra wage and play true stereo :P Perhaps that'll get me closer and playing more 8o8o8o

I hope all of you stay safe out there chaps!

Did you ever get any closer here? I'd be interested in this too...when referring to profile maker with all merged profiles...are they referring to Deadlight Studios? I didn't think Sinmix is only merged...

Same scenario here. I'm looking to purchase a used power head and would like all he global settings and rigs back to factory default. As well as any foot controller settings. I see all the available rig packs on the Kemp site, so I am not concerned about loading rigs back in. How do I wack out any global/system setting and foot controller assignments the previous user may have changed? Thanks!

Send an email to Kemper support. They will send you the instructions to do so along with a backup file that will reload it back to 100% factory state using the latest official firmware.

I only use Merged or Direct profiles when using my cab in the room...monitor output off (i.e. no cab sim). I just feel my tone is missing that feeling and I've had a Kemper Kabinet and didn't like it at all. There's enough pros out there using a KPA with real cabs, even as backline that I'm sure they're using something other or better than the powerhead amp, and aren't just blasting cab volume for the sake of backline noise...they probably have some dialed in tones too even if FOH is getting the full simulated feed.

I have a powerhead kpa. I’m thinking about putting two Kones in my Mesa vertical 2x12 cab.

Has anyone done this with a real and been happy with the results? Obviously the Mesa only gives me the UK V30 sound but curious if I’d like the cab as a converted FRFR cab.

Is it simply plug and play to install the Kones or is soldering involved? Is there any other parts I’d need to buy to install them?

I have the Powerhead version that I bought 6 months ago or so. I run it into a 2x12 Mesa cabinet. So far I’ve not been 100% satisfied with the built in power amp when using a real guitar cab (not FRFR). Every time I play a real tube amp I feel like something is just missing on the output side of things with the Kemper.

Is there anyone with experience using the powerhead but uses a 3rd party power amp instead?

I’m thinking about maybe a Fryette Power Station 2? Maybe areal tube amp (even with slight coloring) might give me the oomph and that feel that’s missing.

Hey man, these are pretty awesome! Any chance you can do more DIs or "Live" DIs? Maybe some more of the blue channel with a bit higher gain? They are sounding great through my Mesa 2x12...I'm still tweaking a little but they're really good out of the gate.

I can't find many people that have this...are you still using it?

Hi, I have now tried on official release 7.4 and 7.5 beta, and it doesn't matter, as soon as I turn the knob on my Kemper to PEFORM, it crashes.

I have also noticed that every time I connect via USB to Rig Manager on my PC, it re-syncs ALL 125 performances and takes 2 minutes before I can do anything. This definitely didn't happen in the past.