Posts by Hullman

Don't worry, you're not alone. I have the exact same problem. I use a swamp ash superstrat with bkp blackhawks so my guitar is bright and tight, yet a lot if not most profiles have way too much bass. Like others have suggested, i put a studio eq in the X slot and high pass anywhere from 90hz to 120hz. I do wish profiles had less bass from the get go. Another problem I find is that most profiles also have way too much gain. I'm cutting gain and bass on every profile i come across.

Sorry, I thought I was being clear.

I am doing the following- Open rig manager, copy Josh Middleton profile from rig manager to Kemper. Now the profile on Kemper has a random number assigned to it which is shown to the right hand side of the profile name on the Kemper display screen. Why is it doing this and how do i remove it? I haven't asked it to assign anything so why is it doing it?

It seems that the number I am referring to is the midi program change number, yet I don't have need for midi or use it. I just have my laptop connected to the Kemper. I'm doing just what you said- Drag profile from library to my profiler yet a midi number is being assigned once copied to the Kemper. Why I don't know..

Hi,

I'm new to Kemper. I'm running the latest OS on both the Kemper an Rig Manager. Each time i import a profile from the Rig Manager to the Kemper, it automatically assigns it a midi number. If i go into System and unassign it, when i go back to the profile it then just assigns it a different number. I don't use performance mode so how can i stop this?

Thanks.